The Student Room Group

Law foundation to attend Oxridge/top universities

Hi everyone,
As an international student, I'd like to know what foundations in law do Oxbridge require ( since I heard that not all the foundations courses are accepted by all unis )
Is there any other opportunities better than a foundation ?
Thanks in advance.
Original post by achraflotfi
Hi everyone,
As an international student, I'd like to know what foundations in law do Oxbridge require ( since I heard that not all the foundations courses are accepted by all unis )
Thanks in advance.

Where are you from?

I suggest you email Oxford, Cambridge and any other universities you are interested in and ask whether they accept foundation years in lieu of A levels, and if they do, which foundation years they recommend.

I've heard good things about this course. It isn't actually a foundation year (it is a CertHE, which is equivalent to the first year of a degree), but it can be used to gain entry into Oxford and other top universities. http://www.bbk.ac.uk/study/2017/undergraduate/programmes/UCHLAWLM_C/
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
Where are you from?

I suggest you email Oxford, Cambridge and any other universities you are interested in and ask whether they accept foundation years in lieu of A levels, and if they do, which foundation years they recommend.

I've heard good things about this course. It isn't actually a foundation year (it is a CertHE, which is equivalent to the first year of a degree), but it can be used to gain entry into Oxford and other top universities. http://www.bbk.ac.uk/study/2017/undergraduate/programmes/UCHLAWLM_C/

Thanks for your reply,
I'll consider everything :smile:
Original post by OutlawzZ
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance.

hey how did your quest go?
im currently in the same situation... any help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending