Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I haven't because I didn't make any

did you keep yours?

ReputationRep:
    I have for the first time ever.

My resolution was to stop buying women's magazines and buy New Scientist magazine instead and I have succeeded so far and don't see myself going back!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I've kept a couple

One resolution was to go back to ginger hair and I am, slowly but surely :laugh: I'm at a gingery brown now instead of dark brown/nearly black and the other resolution I'm kind of keeping to is eating more healthy - I'm drinking fruit juice every day now and walking a bit more than I used to
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    I have for the first time ever.

My resolution was to stop buying women's magazines and buy New Scientist magazine instead and I have succeeded so far and don't see myself going back!
    that's good that reminds me I probably did make one but I was never serious about it... it worked

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I've kept a couple

One resolution was to go back to ginger hair and I am, slowly but surely :laugh: I'm at a gingery brown now instead of dark brown/nearly black and the other resolution I'm kind of keeping to is eating more healthy - I'm drinking fruit juice every day now and walking a bit more than I used to
    PRSOM
    cool
    that's a good one. drink more.
    *when i realise i don't like most drinks"
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What new year's resolutions?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What new year's resolutions?
    exactly. that's why I never conciously made any.

ReputationRep:
    To stop eating fatty foods and sugary foods failed lol
    Will refreshfrom 1st of feb
    Gotta put my health in check to avoid my potential hypos:erm:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    To stop eating fatty foods and sugary foods failed lol
    Will refreshfrom 1st of feb
    Gotta put my health in check to avoid my potential hypos:erm:
    that's a good goal good luck
    tbh I always think ny's resolutions mostly set you up to fail anyway if its to do with exercise since you have all the leftovers from christmas/new years etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    that's a good goal good luck
    tbh I always think ny's resolutions mostly set you up to fail anyway if its to do with exercise since you have all the leftovers from christmas/new years etc
    Haha soo true :rofl: but now my fridge is empty bar the twin pack bacon i have
    Defo making bacon fried rice with veg (onions) :erm: (to make it healthy )

ReputationRep:
    Never made any bc I know I won't stick with them

ReputationRep:
    I kept mine. I decided to stop trying to fix my toxic friends and start growing as an individual. Everyone in my life expected more from me, it affected me emotionally and physically. My new year's resolution was to let go of people that didn't appreciate my presence, I finally built up enough courage to end the relationship. And I'm happier than ever.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't, because I've not made them yet. I make my New Year Resolutions on February 1 - that way I can't break them even before January is over!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was to learn to do the splits in 2017 so I've got until the end of December to do it, although this is the 3rd or 4th year of having at as a resolution so my hopes aren't high.

Was also planning to do 52 small changes but forgot to buy the book and only done the first week

Move to a new country this month though so trying to see it as a fresh start, new me and all that. Might set myself some "New Zearland" resolutions.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't make any

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.