gym Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Bit off topic, but anyone go to the gym here? How often do you go.. how much do you pay?
sas104
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I ahve the intention to go to the gym but very rarely manage it. I used to go twice/three times a week. I used to pay about £1.50 a time. I hope to get back into going once I go to Uni.

How often do you go?
Bumblebee3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sas104)
I ahve the intention to go to the gym but very rarely manage it. I used to go twice/three times a week. I used to pay about £1.50 a time. I hope to get back into going once I go to Uni.

How often do you go?
£1.50?? Bloody hell, my local gym costs £4.50! I know it is a really good one, but I now think I'm being ripped off...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Haz)
£1.50?? Bloody hell, my local gym costs £4.50! I know it is a really good one, but I now think I'm being ripped off...
Are you planning on joining the glassworks at Cambridge next term? (It's a big, nice gym opposite Magdalene
sas104
Report 15 years ago
It was only £1.50 at certain times, 2-4PM on weekdays and that was with a student leisurecard which cost me £2.20 for a whole year. So basically it is a good deal but the gym isn't that nice - the air conditioning doesn't seem to work so going in the summer is a bit of a trial.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i got to a really nice air-conditioned gym with 3 pools for £19 a month (student membership)- that is their platinum membership (it's about £50 to non-students). it includes classes + personal instruction if you want it and i can go anytime. i go about 3/4 times a week.

lou xxx
Bumblebee3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Are you planning on joining the glassworks at Cambridge next term? (It's a big, nice gym opposite Magdalene
Thanks, I didn't know it existed but had intended to join a gym, yes. What year are you in?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (76)
17.31%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (281)
64.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.78%
Not yet but I might (61)
13.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise