Do clubs in Ibiza ask for id Watch

Jadee1212
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
All my friends are 18 and wanting to go to Ibiza but I'm 17 would they ask for id, trying to get into clubs etc or will I be ok?
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jadee1212)
All my friends are 18 and wanting to go to Ibiza but I'm 17 would they ask for id, trying to get into clubs etc or will I be ok?
They will most likely ask for ID
McG1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I didn't get asked for ID and even though I was over 18 I look young. I'd say you will be fine albeit to spend €45 on a ticket for a superclub and get turned away would be very annoying but unlikely.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by McG1)
I didn't get asked for ID and even though I was over 18 I look young. I'd say you will be fine albeit to spend €45 on a ticket for a superclub and get turned away would be very annoying but unlikely.
Spending €45 on anywhere on a night out should be annoying, regardless of getting in or not!
McG1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Reue)
Spending €45 on anywhere on a night out should be annoying, regardless of getting in or not!
It's small price to pay to see world class djs play in epic superclubs with the worlds best soundsystems on the most desirable party island in the world 🤗
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should Banksy be put in prison?

Yes (249)
14.46%
No (1473)
85.54%

Watched Threads