Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to start a conversation with a girl thats working as a cashier at iceland Watch

ReputationRep:
    ive been going to iceland to buy things but theres this one girl im attracted to . i think she knows me coz i use to buy things alot from there , and i go to her till for her to serve me, but the thing is i dont know if i should approach while shes serving me and if i do what should i say to get her number if shes single
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Just ask her how she's doing and engage in small talk (e.g. how long she's been working there). Don't be that creep that's like "I need some help with wrapping/packing" or "Want to share this meal for 2 for me" because then you won't get anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrico)
    ive been going to iceland to buy things but theres this one girl im attracted to . i think she knows me coz i use to buy things alot from there , and i go to her till for her to serve me, but the thing is i dont know if i should approach while shes serving me and if i do what should i say to get her number if shes single
    Wait for a time when she only has you to serve. Whilst she is serving you as in general how her weekend was. Get onto the subject of the following weekend and ask her if she has any plans. Through the conversation check for signs that she enjoys listening to you or does she give a sign that she wants you to go. If she admits to having no plans over the weekend then suggest an idea if she says yes ask for her number.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.