The Student Room Group

Hate towards my friends

I am a 16 year old male. My friends have started thinking it is funny in hitting me in what they refer to as beatings. Also they are always knocking me down making the same jokes about me being a sex offender (although I am not). I have been made to feel insecure about my appearance as I have a few spots nothing much on the side of my chin and they keep going on about it making me feel self conscious. Also I am thinking of growing my hair out a bit to see what it looks like long as I am hoping to get a girlfriend. I feel like my chances are ruined with this girl who I have a crush on as one of my "friends" knowing I like her apparently tells her things that are not true about me. They are also really embarrassing me in front of this girl such as trying to trip me up. I have gotten to the point where I feel I have to do things that I think they will approve of well I am sorry but I won't anymore, such as we recently had a sixth form open evening and self consciously tried to dress in a way that I would feel these idiots would approve. Any advice to help my situation and my crush on this girl?
Find new friends. Why are you even friends with these people?
Original post by Tiger Rag
Find new friends. Why are you even friends with these people?

They used to be good friends. I am in my last year of school starting sixth form at another school one of these friends will be coming but hopefully I will find more friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending