Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Psycho ex girlfriend help needed Watch

Hey guys i'm 20 and i need serious help, i had a relationship with a girl and it didnt end well she was controlling and abusive so i decided to end it but she didnt want to, she keeps calling me and sending me messages saying dont find another girl. I blocked her number and texts, she then decides to send me EMAILS to my email, i was truly shocked. I'm scared she might try and come to my house or try to stalk me. What do i do in this situation i really need helps guys. I know she wont let go so easily. If i ever move on with another girl she will find out and try to interfere, im so depressed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey guys i'm 20 and i need serious help, i had a relationship with a girl and it didnt end well she was controlling and abusive so i decided to end it but she didnt want to, she keeps calling me and sending me messages saying dont find another girl. I blocked her number and texts, she then decides to send me EMAILS to my email, i was truly shocked. I'm scared she might try and come to my house or try to stalk me. What do i do in this situation i really need helps guys. I know she wont let go so easily. If i ever move on with another girl she will find out and try to interfere, im so depressed
    Omg is a difficult situation! So i dont know, maybe you should talk to her for the last time and tell her that is really over that you both need to move on and do it in a public space because she's crazy so that scares me a little jajaj. So in my country maybe i would call tge police if ahe keeps stalking me, but i dont know how you deal with this kind of things in your country 🤷🏽*♀️🤷🏽*♀️

ReputationRep:
    Send her one message and say you understand she's upset but they way she's reacting isn't normal and if she continues to harass you when you've asked her to stop, you will have no choice but to contact the police. If she carries on, contact the police. Hopefully the threat will be enough, I've had to do the same before.

(Original post by Mdaza)
    Omg is a difficult situation! So i dont know, maybe you should talk to her for the last time and tell her that is really over that you both need to move on and do it in a public space because she's crazy so that scares me a little jajaj. So in my country maybe i would call tge police if ahe keeps stalking me, but i dont know how you deal with this kind of things in your country 🤷🏽*♀️🤷🏽*♀️
    Thanks for both the replies that really helps, i thought it would be stupid to waste the police time with this. It comes to a point where it's scary and i don't know what to do and feel alone and trapped.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for both the replies that really helps, i thought it would be stupid to waste the police time with this. It comes to a point where it's scary and i don't know what to do and feel alone and trapped.
    Yesss it sounds scary and i dont know, she's so crazy, try talking with her, maybe it can help.

ReputationRep:
    From her point of view, it does sound like she is insecure (by the way she treated you) and she's finding it difficult to let go. You'd be surprised how crazy we can act when we love someone and we are finding it difficult to let them go... It's only until we over them we realise our attitude isn't right. I would message her one last time and just explain to her the way she treated you wasn't right, that for now it's best you both don't talk to each other and you both move on. Say if she does keep harassing you, you may have to take it further since it's starting to scare you. I do genuinely think she's not thinking about her actions and she's only contacting you so much via different methods cause all she wants is a reply and in her eyes, the constant messaging is her way of not giving up. I'm not sticking up for her, no. But just empathising on her reasons why since I would be lying to say I haven't acted like that before. I think most people have to some extent at least once. Usually the first love

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    unlucky, but what could she do to you?
    • Very Important Poster

Tell her she is not to contact you through any means and if she continues to do so it will be harrassment and you will go to the police .
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Block her emails. Or at least set it up so that they go to your spam folder.

Also, don't reply to anything she sends you. She wants a reaction from you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.