Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophieria)
    I had my interview on Wednesday last week! I am sure I heard your name there!? Have you heard back from them yet?
    Who me??

ReputationRep:
    I had my intervieyw on Wednesday last week! I am sure I heard your name there!? Have you heard back from them yet?

Yes I had mine last Wednesday aswell. I haven't heard anything yet have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion Heghoyan)
    Yes I had mine last Wednesday aswell. I haven't heard anything yet have you?
    No nothing yet! A few of my friends heard back about 6 days after they had their interview! So fingers crossed now! How did it go for you? I remember your surname 🙈 That's why!

ReputationRep:
    No nothing yet! A few of my friends heard back about 6 days after they had their interview! So fingers crossed now! How did it go for you? I remember your surname 🙈 That's why!
    Me neither! Hopefully we hear back soon! I thought it went quite well, the 1-1 was the best I think! How did it go for you? My surname is a strange one 😅

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's great!! Yes it went well with me too! Very chilled and really nice people! Just a waiting game now. Have you had any other interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's great!! Yes it went well with me too! Very chilled and really nice people! Just a waiting game now. Have you had any other interviews yet?
    It was probably one of the best interviews I have been to yet, it was very relaxed! Yes I've had Bangor, and South Wales. Have you had any others?

ReputationRep:
    It was probably one of the best interviews I have been to yet, it was very relaxed! Yes I've had Bangor, and South Wales. Have you had any others?
    Nothing as of yet. I have applied to South Wales and Cardiff and Bangor too. Just as a back up in case. 😊

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 24th Feb. Still waiting to hear

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting too ☹️

ReputationRep:
    Nothing as of yet. I have applied to South Wales and Cardiff and Bangor too. Just as a back up in case. 😊
    I have an offer for Bangor but I'd prefer to just stay around Pembrokeshire 😊

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Bangor but I'd prefer to just stay around Pembrokeshire 😊
    Aww that's fab! How was the interview for Bangor? I know what you mean. I would prefer staying local if I can.

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's fab! How was the interview for Bangor? I know what you mean. I would prefer staying local if I can.
    I got an offer for Swansea university Carmarthen campus today 😊 Have you heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas what I can expect from Cardiff interview? 😊

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Swansea university Carmarthen campus today 😊 Have you heard anything?
    Sorry to interfere, anyone got any advice on Cardiff interview. What am I to expect
    X

ReputationRep:
    Yes me too!! So chuffed! I accepted it too! 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyBxx)
    I'm still waiting too ☹️
    Have you heard anything? Iv seen a good few people have been offered a place today I'm worried now 😥

ReputationRep:
    Yes me too!! So chuffed! I accepted it too! 😃
    I want to accept it but it says I can't until I've heard back from all five? Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiemain44)
    Have you heard anything? Iv seen a good few people have been offered a place today I'm worried now 😥
    It probably depends on when your interview was, ours was last Wednesday, try not to worry I'm sure you'll hear from them soon 😊

ReputationRep:
    It probably depends on when your interview was, ours was last Wednesday, try not to worry I'm sure you'll hear from them soon 😊
    That's why I'm worried because mine was on the 24th Feb. Congrats though bet your so happy xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.