Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so theres this guy right and he's shy. So he approached me and spoke to me. So when I saw him next I said hi and that. After that this was the next day or week can't remember o was In the library and I walked and sat down he got up to go out and I looked and said hi to him so he went after sayin g hi back. Then I saw him in the library and he did see mee come in the library but he didn't speak to me so then I asked one of my guy friends he's mates with him to ask abut me and he said she's alright now I don't why he avoids me I don't get it I can't get my head to stop thinking abut all this I'm not gonna sask him but my mate went past his class a couple of times and he also said to my gy friend I know she likes me so what is he playing at is he testing even his friends ignore me sI think he thinks I chase him to much but I don't we end up being in the same places lol
    So what should I do now all this week I'm going to ignore him and see what he does I don't get why he won't chase me or say anything what shall I do my mind is gonna pop I can't stop thinking help !!!!

ReputationRep:
    If he's really shy like me then he will find it hard striking up conversation.
    He may be avoiding you because he finds you attractive. Just be friendly with him. Say hi when you see him and don't play any games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt4)
    If he's really shy like me then he will find it hard striking up conversation.
    He may be avoiding you because he finds you attractive. Just be friendly with him. Say hi when you see him and don't play any games.
    Well guess what happened today he went past my class and then his friend went past 2 mins later ...

ReputationRep:
    Avoid him and blank him
    when he says Hi just say Hi back if he does a conversation with you then you can talk to him, just play along with it and if he doesnt care or like u then fu k it cos you will waste your time. From the sounds of it he is very shy just dont chase him, if he likes u he will chase u .

ReputationRep:
    You can initiate too if you are interested. If you get a negative response leave it to him. Don't chase wildly but equally don't play games. Just seek to get to know him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.