Turn on thread page Beta

help needed applying for a job right to work in the UK? watch

    • Thread Starter

    EEA country(Swe) I wanted to apply for ASDA/TESCO/SAINBURYS sort of) work in the UK most people provide their passport for identiy but i do not have it with me its with the home office as i applied for UK resistance and they got hold of my passport? is there any any other alternative i can provide when applying for work? utility bill? national insurance number..
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.