The Student Room Group

Valentine's day plans, planned anything nice??

anyone got anything nice planned for valentines?

or you're just doing the same old things, :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Ive got a new pair of socks. I can't wait.
I'm single so Valentine's day doesn't really apply to me. I'll just be carrying on as normal I guess
Reply 3
Original post by tehforum
Ive got a new pair of socks. I can't wait.

haha, lovely :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
haha, lovely :smile:

Want to join in?

With skype anything is possible
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'm single so Valentine's day doesn't really apply to me. I'll just be carrying on as normal I guess

and that's fine too, just means you get to save your money which is great :smile:
Reply 7
Me and my partner don't celebrate valentine's day for typical valentine's day reason but we moved in together that day seven years ago so we celebrate that instead of what a greeting card company tells us to celebrate :tongue: if we didn't move in together on that particular date, we wouldn't celebrate Valentine's day as our anniversary is today anyway and that's more special. We'll probably go for a day out and then get a takeaway at night. Will decide nearer the time :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I will be treating myself.
Reply 9

hahaaa i love it !
Treat Yo Self 2017!
Original post by Rhythmical

and so you should :smile:
Original post by Rhythmical

Kleenex instead of Tesco Value?

Good choice sir.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Me and my partner don't celebrate valentine's day for typical valentine's day reason but we moved in together that day seven years ago so we celebrate that instead of what a greeting card company tells us to celebrate :tongue: we'll probably go for a day out and then get a takeaway at night. Will decide nearer the time :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww that sounds lovely, yeah I agree, shouldn't just spoil your other half just because it's valentines day. Should be doing that anyways regardless, hope you guys have a lovely time :smile:
Original post by retro_turtles
Treat Yo Self 2017!

wise words :smile: haha
Yeah I'm going to watch movies with my friends :colonhash:
Original post by saraxh
Yeah I'm going to watch movies with my friends :colonhash:

i can't tell by the emoji, are you not happy with that? haha
Original post by Anonymous
i can't tell by the emoji, are you not happy with that? haha

I am but at the same time I'd rather be on a date :rofl:
Gonna buy some rose petals and drop them leading up to the stairs into the bed where I will be waiting naked for when she gets home from work.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending