Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have applied for Adult nursing and sent my UCAS application to you at the start of December. I have not yet heard anything back about an interview/offer other than a confirmation email to say my application has been received and an email to say that my application will be amended as I have recently passed my GCSE maths. I was just wondering if it is too late to receiver an interview or offer?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    No it's not. If your application was sent before January 15th, then the universities will consider you just like any other applicant. Hopefully you hear something soon.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Was just worrying hahha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied mega late, a few months before the course started, and still managed to get an interview and offer at three of my chosen unis. You've got plenty of time - most at my welcome day had applied months ago and heard nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinvarley)
    Hello, I have applied for Adult nursing and sent my UCAS application to you at the start of December. I have not yet heard anything back about an interview/offer other than a confirmation email to say my application has been received and an email to say that my application will be amended as I have recently passed my GCSE maths. I was just wondering if it is too late to receiver an interview or offer?
    Thank you
    caitlinvarley Hi, I too applied for Adult Nursing in November 2016, I heard from 2 universities requesting documents and then inviting me to do assessments and a selection day event, I attended both in December, was then invited for another interview which wasn't until January. I attended 1 interview in January and heard back from this not too long ago.

I now have an unconditional offer from London South Bank University for Sept 2017 entry. I also have 3 rejections and 1 withdrawal. I have heard from others that their interviews ain't until April, so your not forgotten about, if you are worried you can call admissions to find out if there have been any updates. I know some universities send out letters and this can sometimes get lost in the post, this happened to me in December, If I didn't call up to get an update, my application might have been withdrawn due to no contact. Some universities only use UCAS Track to offer a place, some don't invite you to interviews/ selection days or maths and english assessments, so just a heads up.

I hope you hear soon xxxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.