Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an interview at Edge Hill for Primary Education with QTS next week. The date is obviously getting closer and closer and I am getting pretty nervous! To anyone who has been through the interview stage this year, do you have any useful websites or anything that you used to prepare for the tests? Do you do a test just on your chosen subject or is it maths, English AND science? Also, what sort of educational issues did you get asked about? Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    There is no need to be nervous. I had an interview for Early Years and it was so chilled out! I was tested on English, Maths and Science. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I think I'm just thinking too much into it! What was the format of the tests like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jnt123)
    Thank you, I think I'm just thinking too much into it! What was the format of the tests like?
    was honestly so relaxed. Cant remember how long we were given for the tests but they were multiple choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jnt123)
    Hi, I have an interview at Edge Hill for Primary Education with QTS next week. The date is obviously getting closer and closer and I am getting pretty nervous! To anyone who has been through the interview stage this year, do you have any useful websites or anything that you used to prepare for the tests? Do you do a test just on your chosen subject or is it maths, English AND science? Also, what sort of educational issues did you get asked about? Thank you!
    Hi . Myself and about 8 of my access course classmates had our interview last week. It is very relaxed it is lovely . please dont worry about your tests as i only got 7 out of 20 in science and not great on english but still got offered a conditional place two days later. You will be fine seriously relax .

ReputationRep:
    can you give me some advice on what to talk about regarding educational issues, I'm really struggling.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.