Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could you advise me how can I ask the university, to extend my portfolio deadline? It takes up to one week for a letter, sent from where I live, to arrive in Cardiff. It isn't the only reason, I am afraid I won't be able to finish the portfolio in 1,5 weeks(the deadline is 13th of February). I have recaived an email from them on friday.
    I appreciate any help.

ReputationRep:
    Pick up the phone and give them a call?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrtu)
    Could you advise me how can I ask the university, to extend my portfolio deadline? It takes up to one week for a letter, sent from where I live, to arrive in Cardiff. It isn't the only reason, I am afraid I won't be able to finish the portfolio in 1,5 weeks(the deadline is 13th of February). I have recaived an email from them on friday.
    I appreciate any help.
    You got emailed on Jan 27 with a deadline of Feb 13? They usually give a month. Anyway, it does state the following in the email:

"if you think you will have a problem meeting this deadline due to exam clashes for example, we may be able to arrange an alternative deadline."

So just contact them and explain, you never know.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.