Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Skating in the rain at night Watch

ReputationRep:
    under all the pretty street lights and buildings, while listening to music is one of the little things that makes life great.

And going fast ofcourse :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Your poor skateboard :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Your poor skateboard :lol:
    nah i use rollerblades. I find skateboarding boring. I like sprinting with wheels on my feet

It kinda cleans the wheels a bit when it's pouring down as well because there's less mud and more water lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting anxiety just reading the OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm getting anxiety just reading the OP
    lol which part makes you anxious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    lol which part makes you anxious?
    Wet floor-wheels-tripping-face damaged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Wet floor-wheels-tripping-face damaged
    I never fall :cool:. I was even hit by a range rover once and I managed to land on my feet and roll back onto the pavement :clap2:

Also if you do fall you just twist yourself and avoid your face hitting the floor lol.

ReputationRep:
    I never fall :cool:. I was even hit by a range rover once and I managed to land on my feet and roll back onto the pavement :clap2:

Also if you do fall you just twist yourself and avoid your face hitting the floor lol.
    Just thinking about it...yikes!

ReputationRep:
    nah i use rollerblades. I find skateboarding boring. I like sprinting with wheels on my feet

It kinda cleans the wheels a bit when it's pouring down as well because there's less mud and more water lol.
    Ahh, ok. Still, your poor bearings, hope you dry them off as soon as you get home, prone to seizing and rust otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    My one is skateboarding/penny boarding just at night, no rain (or my bearings will die).

Spoiler:
    Show

while eating donuts :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Ahh, ok. Still, your poor bearings, hope you dry them off as soon as you get home, prone to seizing and rust otherwise.
    tbh I usually run them under a tap to get rid of all the mud and then leave them. Not too sure what else will help. It's always raining in England so if I wait till it's dry i'll never be able to go out lol.

Should I actually get a towel and dry them properly then?

(Original post by 0zzu)
    My one is skateboarding/penny boarding just at night, no rain (or my bearings will die).

Spoiler:
    Show

while eating donuts :P

This song came on while I was skating down a really long street full of street lamps and a nice view to the left side for miles because my university is on top of a hill. Magical :moon:

I live for those magical moments in life

Sweet n sour chicken beats donuts imo. Would take my take out box with me and a fork.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    omg skating, never done it with rollerblades but i used to skateboard all the time 5/6 years back until i almost broke my knee :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    omg skating, never done it with rollerblades but i used to skateboard all the time 5/6 years back until i almost broke my knee :rofl:
    lmao, RIP in pieces.

I ****ed up my back for ages when I first started as a kid. Got back into it at uni.

ReputationRep:

You're going to knacker your bearings doing that. And the grip is going to be non existent, outdoor wheels are hard enough already.

ReputationRep:
    I'm eating in the dark, is this edgy too?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    lmao, RIP in pieces.

I ****ed up my back for ages when I first started as a kid. Got back into it at uni.
    It may take time before i decide to

ReputationRep:
    I like popping wheelies on my bmx and waking up neighbours with my moped

ReputationRep:
    It may take time before i decide to
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    x
    it would mess up my hair :hand:

ReputationRep:
    it would mess up my hair :hand:
    No. Look. There's little holes you can pull your hair through :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.