Title 5
    52.38%
    Title 6
    9.52%
    Title 7 (suggest in thread!)
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Hmm, then why does SH contain a 'undergraduate' tag if you want to distinguish what your thread is? :holmes: Also not an attack, but a fact. Study Help is for all subjects at all levels. I looked at Social and Political Science, and it is about discussion of module content, different university courses etc. No one is asking about essay questions and the like.
    The University course forums are definitely not exclusively for admissions discussion, but it is acceptable for academic help to take place either there or in Study Help, depending on what people wish @Snufkin .

ReputationRep:
    Um. Bit of a dilemma… I have been given the choice of 5 essay titles… I study politics, top tip: don't do it. Just… don't.
    I teach it :shifty: :p:

5 is the most fun, but pick the one that you can write the best essay for. I got fed up with my students picking what they thought were the 'easy' questions and then proceeding to absolutely butcher them by neglecting to read enough for them :sigh:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I teach it :shifty: :p:

5 is the most fun, but pick the one that you can write the best essay for. I got fed up with my students picking what they thought were the 'easy' questions and then proceeding to absolutely butcher them by neglecting to read enough for them :sigh:
    I don't think any of them are easy :lol: Security is ny worst area. 5 seems best though.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Title 5 definitely

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    CheeseIsVeg Your reminder :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CheeseIsVeg Your reminder :yep:
    Erm I will have to look later

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.