Because i'd .tap dat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Whats yours.
    Mine isnt original
    Hey are you wifi cause im feeling a connection :sexface:

Yo i see God blessed with everything but my number :sexface:

I never use any of them :sad:

This is a COMPETITION best cheesey pick up lines will indicated by the most rep

UWS WoodyMKC Angry Bird RDKGames SuperHuman98 serah.exe show everyone what you've got :sexface:

If you want to hear some really funny, cheesy chat up lines and learn where to pull watch a film called Hall Pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    damn ...GIRL .......you can call me Chris Brown

Cause I'D HIT THAT

Lol, If I had wrote that or any of the other lines on here the mods would give me a warning, remove it from the thread or block me from the thread so I had to tell everyone to watch that Hillarious Film HALL PASS instead. I was so tempted to quote 1 or 2 of the chat up lines from that film but decided not to risk it because of the three reasons I mentioned above even though their not even offensive just stupid and funny but maybe I'll wait a few days then I will write it on here

ReputationRep:
    I need to follow you cos my parents said to follow my dreams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    You can call me squirrel because I'm gonna bury my nuts in you
    This has got to be my favourite one in this thread. Brutally straight to the point. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    If you were some chicken and I was the chicken connoisseur I'd rate you 5/5 cus you're piff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilipG1)
    If you were some chicken and I was the chicken connoisseur I'd rate you 5/5 cus you're piff.
    :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilipG1)
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Jules)
    Lol, If I had wrote that or any of the other lines on here the mods would give me a warning, remove it from the thread or block me from the thread so I had to tell everyone to watch that Hillarious Film HALL PASS instead. I was so tempted to quote 1 or 2 of the chat up lines from that film but decided not to risk it because of the three reasons I mentioned above even though their not even offensive just stupid and funny but maybe I'll wait a few days then I will write it on here

sounds like you possibly upset one of them or stuff you are writing is triggering one of them. The pickup lines posted in this thread don't deserve warnings or bans.

Personally I haven't really had much issues with moderation here.

I did get permanetely banned from one forum though. It's the only forum i've ever been permantely banned from. Do you want to guess what sort of people that forum was run by? ...Go on take a guess.....

FEMINISTS!
    And the weird things was it wasn't even a feminist forum. The website had nothing to do with feminism, yet around 80% of the moderation team and Admins were feminists, ...there was even a man feminist ...I mean wtf!?

They were not fans of my posts, and regularly hit me with moderations for silly stuff ...as my post often would somehow trigger them. Eventually they had some sort of team meeting and decided to BAN me from talking about dating. Can you beleive it? ...they also locked me out of the dating forum and made it against forum rules to say anything whatsoever about dating relating subjects outside of the dating section. It came to a point where I was getting moderated and banned for saying simple stuff like "you're probably better searching for someone ofline than online" ....just simple stuff like that. It wasn't even anything that was triggering them anymore, they just bore a grudge and wanted to see me go down.

Eventually I reached enough warnings and short term bans that I was now nearing the point where a permanant ban was on the cards. Then a feminist mod hit me with a warning again about saying something mildy dating related outside of the dating section and told me I was on my very last warning and next time it would be permanant. I got angry and wrote her a very angry letter and she showed it to the other mods .....and that was it .......banhammer got swung ..and I was permanently banned. I bet they probably got out the bubly that day in moderaters HQ

haven't had much issue's here with moderaters, most likely they're not a bunch of militant feminists like the other forums.

ReputationRep:
    Are you Google because you have everything I'm searching for...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.