Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So me and a friend have kissed on multiple occasions while out partying over the last few months and recently it happened again and we ended up sleeping together. We get on really well and it wasn't at all awkward or weird afterwards but I just don't know where we stand. To be honest I am interested in him but i'm reluctant to ask how he feels if its just a drunk **** to him.. do i wait it out until we next see each other or just ask him if he wants to meet up maybe? I hate not knowing whats going on but also i may be overthinking and it definitely doesn't mean anything hahaha HELP
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    But if you want to find out where you stand it's best to ask him on a date (make that clear). Thinking about it isn't going to get you anywhere.

(Original post by UWS)
    But if you want to find out where you stand it's best to ask him on a date (make that clear). Thinking about it isn't going to get you anywhere.
    Haha I know. I need to just suck it up and not be scared of rejection as otherwise I'll never find out

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.