Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Meltdown Thread I Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Going to be so funny when their next manager can't secure top four in their first season and WKB crew destroy WOB.
    we'll become ac Milan, end up firing every manager that doesn't get us top four
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Reading this thread on desktop is quite funny

Related discussions: Arsenal Meltdown Thread 2016, Arsenal Meltdown Thread 2013/14, Arsenal Meltdown Thread 15/16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Reading this thread on desktop is quite funny

Related discussions: Arsenal Meltdown Thread 2016, Arsenal Meltdown Thread 2013/14, Arsenal Meltdown Thread 15/16
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Out of the top 4 now, will they be joining us in the Europa next season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Out of the top 4 now, will they be joining us in the Europa next season?
    They'll do a classic Arsenal and finish top 4 by the skin of their teeth. Their fixtures aren't bad until the end of season really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal will make top 4

ReputationRep:
    Remember when we (United) lost to Feyenord and they made that meme of the the Europa League logo with the Jordan face, with Pogba's hair, doing a dab?

The detail was immense.

But since I'm in this thread.

SA-1

I think your donny Wenger needs this man to represent him in the #WengerOut enquiry

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    They'll do a classic Arsenal and finish top 4 by the skin of their teeth. Their fixtures aren't bad until the end of season really.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not the easiest set of fixtures tbh.

Sunderland (H)
    Spurs (A)
    Man United (H)
    Stoke (A)
    Everton (H)

Games at home to Leicester and away to Southampton (where they never win) to be squeezed in too. If they get spanked in the FA Cup semi final by Chelsea, Spurs or City it could really affect them.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still got city, United and Spurs. All perfectly losable matches. Everton at home, Stoke and Southampton away are all max 1 point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Still got city, United and Spurs. All perfectly losable matches. Everton at home, Stoke and Southampton away are all max 1 point.
    Everton, Stoke and Southampton will have nothing to play for by then. Arsenal are typically good at that point of the season against those sides. I've seen it before too many times.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Everton, Stoke and Southampton will have nothing to play for by then. Arsenal are typically good at that point of the season against those sides. I've seen it before too many times.
    Yeh I get what you mean. I just think that the circumstances are different this year.

If they lose the cup semi final against one of their rivals (which let's be honest will probably happen) it'll not only deflate the team but there will be such a toxic atmosphere regarding Wenger and certain players. There are actually proper protests being organised now, not just DT and his banner. They've also got three teams battling with them this time, normally it's just them and Spurs team with a history of choking.

History would suggest that they'll scrape 4th, Wenger thinks the fans are happy with the season and he signs the new contract. But equally I wouldn't be surprised if this is the year they don't make it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Emotional.

ReputationRep:
    We're by far the greatest "aggregate defeat in the knockout rounds of the champions league" the world has ever seen!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.