Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do get bf for anniversary/valentines day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    hey
    on valentines day it will be me and my bf's one year anniversary, but i don't know what to get him!! i want to get him something special thats not the normal aftershave or something. I've gotten him a photo of us in a frame before so i cant really do that again. does anyone have any ideas? I'm really stuck but want to get him something special. thank you

ReputationRep:
    Ha! By the lack of replies here you can see that guys are difficult to buy for! It depends on the age of the guy too. If he is older and goes to work and wears a suit you could buy a nice set of cuff links. You could do a different variation of the picture. I've seen pictures printed on canvas like art work. The one I saw was a collage of pictures of the couple and then some hand drawing and embellishment was added. That was nice. Google "romantic gifts for him" or "personalized gifts for him for Valentines" - you'll find a lot of suggestions. Good Luck and Happy Anniversary!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A lump of coal.

Spoiler:
    Show

Jk, chocolate, a card, and something else depending on what they're into. Like the previous poster said, if they're into art; a canvas/hand drawing. Or, you could book a table at some restaurant somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    bed restraints

ReputationRep:
    Intercourse.

ReputationRep:
    Couple of blindfolds and handcuffs

But seriously, if he's into gaming, maybe a £20 Xbox/PSN giftcard?

ReputationRep:
    Calvin Klein & Dior perfume maybe.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.