Report Thread starter 14 years ago
deleted
infekt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jenna-garner)
I'm in love with my friend, best friend and need to know if he likes me too but has we are good friends its hard to tell.

We kissed a couple of years ago, when we go out I know he looks out for me, He blushed once when I told him I liked him, he told me stop because I was embarassing him.

He touched my ass once when we were shopping and I just looked at him he said it was so no one else would look at me :cool: , He has never liked my boyfriends, if we haven't seen each other for ages he kind of looks embarassed and can't look me in the eye for a while, we were out once not long ago and he told me he was in love with someone but told me no name.

Anyway the thing that makes me think he doesn't feel the same is he always tells me about other girls he likes, flirts with others, ignores me sometimes when I get a man, once he liked brunettes than after we kissed one night 2 years ago he suddenly likes blondes only. Is this guy for real?
no ... if he touched ur ass and u werent going out ... and kissed u ... and flirts with other girls ... hes a flirt .... maybe a nice guy but still a flirt
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm in love with my friend, best friend and need to know if he likes me too but has we are good friends its hard to tell.

We kissed a couple of years ago, when we go out I know he looks out for me, He blushed once when I told him I liked him, he told me stop because I was embarassing him.

He touched my ass once when we were shopping and I just looked at him he said it was so no one else would look at me :cool: , He has never liked my boyfriends, if we haven't seen each other for ages he kind of looks embarassed and can't look me in the eye for a while, we were out once not long ago and he told me he was in love with someone but told me no name.

Anyway the thing that makes me think he doesn't feel the same is he always tells me about other girls he likes, flirts with others, ignores me sometimes when I get a man, once he liked brunettes than after we kissed one night 2 years ago he suddenly likes blondes only. Is this guy for real?

Yeh he likes you, hurry up and get bizzy
neha p
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

ok jenna, to me this sounds as if he has a thing for you. if you talk about your boyfriends, then he would naturally talk about girls. the ass inident proves his feelings and he is embarressed incase you dont feel the same way.

alternatively, he could already be seeing someone. you might not know about this as you havnt seen each other in ages. so if he still likes you and knows you like him and he has a girlfriend, he might not want to create any problems.

this is really deep stuff and is confusing me, but i think he likes you.
jenna-garner
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Men I think you are to complicated. Men play games more than woman. :rolleyes:
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i would just like to compare a male and female response

(Original post by male)
Yeh he likes you, hurry up and get bizzy
(Original post by female)
ok jenna, to me this sounds as if he has a thing for you. if you talk about your boyfriends, then he would naturally talk about girls. the ass inident proves his feelings and he is embarressed incase you dont feel the same way.
they both say the same thing.
think about it.
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Men I think you are to complicated. Men play games more than woman. :rolleyes:
agreed. :rolleyes:
do you know what you are going to do?
Leeroy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if what you say is true he blatantly fancies you, but is worried you wont like him. just ask him straight out, the worst he can say is no. (which he wont)
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Go for it!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads