Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

YES, it's in Romania ❤️ Watch

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    Which one of you will cook for me when I visit?
    That depends on where you go, but most likely me since I am in a more well-known city than EC :laugh:

(Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Omg this list! :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am glad you like it

(Original post by Rakes)
    Damn....soo many dishes and so much variety haha.
    They really do sound delicious! :yy:

Wouldnt mind having the ciorbas as a starter, then moving onto the snitel and salarme as a main and some nice cozonac to finish off as dessert haha.

Well If I ever go Romania Ik who to call haha.
    Great effort with the answer too btw!
    After reading this, I wouldnt be surprised if more people on this go find a romanian restaurant or buy these foods online lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Those are not even all the traditional dishes you can find in Romania :laugh: We have other traditional foods like merdenele (singular merdenea), polonezi (literally the plural of 'Polish' ), dobrogeana (named after a region in Romania), mucenici (literally 'martyrs' ), and so forth, but I tried to stick to the main meals

Snitel is eaten with French fries or mashed potatoes usually, sometimes with rice and vegetables (but rarely). Sarmale is a dish in itself; it is not meant to accompany any other dish

Romanians in general tend to make great food (for example, I visited a village in Transylvania for Christmas and ate the most delicious homemade cakes I have had in a looong time), so no matter what you eat, chances are you will love it. :love:

(Original post by Snufkin)
    You can't ask every person in the world "what do you consider yourself to be?", so I ask again, assuming you don't know the individual or what nationality they identify with, do you think this person is British or not?
    My first thought would depend on their personal circumstances (accent, for example). So, I would assume they are British or not based on things I could see and hear at first. Of course, chances are I might be wrong with that assumption, so do not take it as my universal tool of determining whether someone is British or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MastInvincible)
    More memes pls
    thought youd never ask

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    thought youd never ask

You have revealed our secret to the world. Now you must die.

Or join us, your choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    That depends on where you go, but most likely me since I am in a more well-known city than EC
    The real question is, can you cook? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    You have revealed our secret to the world. Now you must die.

Or join us, your choice
    well I cant beat you, you guys are too good, so its a classic case of

does anything tempt you as I low key bribe you? money, power? :evil:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    The real question is, can you cook? :teehee:
    Yes :blushing:

well I cant beat you, you guys are too good, so its a classic case of

does anything tempt you as I low key bribe you? money, power? :evil:
    Nope, you cannot bribe me

The only thing that tempts me is the delicious blood flowing through your veins :drool::eating:

ReputationRep:
    Yes :blushing:

Nope, you cannot bribe me

The only thing that tempts me is the delicious blood flowing through your veins :drool::eating:
    ffs bribing is my go to, that and flattering :bandit:

my blood is quite delicious tho, thanks for feeding my homo sapien ego as I feed your vampire desires, veins have deoxygenated blood tho, wouldnt you prefer the pumping fresh oxygenated blood from my arteries? #biology knowledge

Also my blood could be infected atm cos I keep injuring myself breakdancing :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    ffs bribing is my go to, that and flattering :bandit:

my blood is quite delicious tho, thanks for feeding my homo sapien ego as I feed your vampire desires, veins have deoxygenated blood tho, wouldnt you prefer the pumping fresh oxygenated blood from my arteries? #biology knowledge

Also my blood could be infected atm cos I keep injuring myself breakdancing :lol:
    Us vampires know the difference, but we do not care and like any blood :love::drool:

I doubt it. Blood does not get infected that easily. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    You should learn to make our food when you come over like... crumpets... and toast...
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You should learn to make our food when you come over like... crumpets... and toast...
    I did not learn how to make crumpets during my stay in the UK, nor did I learn how to make any typical British food in general

I can make toast :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Us vampires know the difference, but we do not care and like any blood :love::drool:

I doubt it. Blood does not get infected that easily. :toofunny:
    I have no comeback or rebuttal so its memes

ReputationRep:
    I did not learn how to make crumpets during my stay in the UK, nor did I learn how to make any typical British food in general

I can make toast :rofl:
    Lol won't take you long. Take it out the packet and fry it on a pan of oil/butter.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    To answer your question, neither. Us vampires would not bite a zombie as their blood would be dead and dead man's blood is poison to us :sad:

If a zombie bit us, we would be unaffected since we are undead already, so the virus would not be able to spread If a zombie was bitten, nothing would happen since they are too dead to develop fangs and all that

Lol won't take you long. Take it out the packet and fry it on a pan of oil/butter.
    I meant ACTUALLY making them from scratch. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    To answer your question, neither. Us vampires would not bite a zombie as their blood would be dead and dead man's blood is poison to us :sad:

If a zombie bit us, we would be unaffected since we are undead already, so the virus would not be able to spread If a zombie was bitten, nothing would happen since they are too dead to develop fangs and all that

Lmao. No we have no idea. :rofl:
    I can make scrambled eggs from scratch. Dunno how 'British' that is though.

ReputationRep:

wow you rly though about the zombie blood thing huh, thats A grade commitment for sure

brb in 10 mins, need to kill my blood and become a zombie...

or maybe Ill initiate myself into a vampire, are you accepting applicants for the 2017 summer entry? I have 12 gcses and 2 work experience at pharmacy and accountants :hat2:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    wow you rly though about the zombie blood thing huh, thats A grade commitment for sure

brb in 10 mins, need to kill my blood and become a zombie...

or maybe Ill initiate myself into a vampire, are you accepting applicants for the 2017 summer entry? I have 12 gcses and 2 work experience at pharmacy and accountants :hat2:
    Not really, my vampirism made it obvious to me :laugh:

Congratulations, you have been accepted for 2017 summer entry! Please make sure to keep your membership of the vampire race secret and do your best to take over the world so us vampires can finally unite and live freely :cute:

ReputationRep:

It's in Romania
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)

It's in Romania
    Transfagarasan?

I have not even watched it yet, but I will go see if I am right :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, my vampirism made it obvious to me :laugh:

Congratulations, you have been accepted for 2017 summer entry! Please make sure to keep your membership of the vampire race secret and do your best to take over the world so us vampires can finally unite and live freely :cute:
    Yay looks like an unconditional offer then Idk if I can be secret about being a vampire tho, I wanna drink some blood now and rule the world instantly, whos with me? *no one responds* ah fair enough Ill just do it myself as usual :rofl2:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yay looks like an unconditional offer then Idk if I can be secret about being a vampire tho, I wanna drink some blood now and rule the world instantly, whos with me? *no one responds* ah fair enough Ill just do it myself as usual :rofl2:
    We organise secret underground blood-drinking parties

To be honest, those girls who think having your blood sucked by a vampire and those who have a vampire or blood kink make it so easy :cute:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.