Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

YES, it's in Romania ❤️ Watch

• Political Ambassador

(Original post by 999tigger)
    All about the tennis over here. Romania hasnt done itself any favours. Its hilarious and even the president and players cant see what was wrong. real facepalm. You arent meant to insult and abuse your guests. Doubt he will be welcome back at Wimbledon. Only in Romania.
    Oh well, Nastase has always had really mean jokes and whenever he had a meeting in my city..his humour was sorta disturbing, I guess that's just him.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Only think I know Romaina to be is pedo capital saw it on tv. Disgusting place

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

European Gymnastics Championships: Romanian veteran female gymnast Catalina Ponor wins gold in the beam final. Larisa Iordache – bronze. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaSal)
    Because they're not, they don't fit in with the cultural norms of the country, they bring a bad name to Romanians through their thievery, lies etc due to people thinking they're Romanian.
    I suspect that after everything they've been through, making sure they don't give you a bad name really isn't top of their list.....

ReputationRep:
    I love the Romanian accent 🌚

ReputationRep:
    If anyone here is romanian PM me I need to translate something. Thanks
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Sins9)
    I love the Romanian accent 🌚
    banned

ReputationRep:
    One of our dogs is from Romania.

ReputationRep:
    Romania is so depressing, all dilapidated old soviet apartments filled with packs of mangy feral dogs, and young girls with lifeless eyes being paraded around by old men with only anger and bitterness to keep them warm in the cold winter. I'd never go back.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.