Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just print pictures of the queen at home on A4 paper it's easier and more meaningful than what the boe does.

ReputationRep:
    I can see on glassdoor that one got rejected offer (posted on 10th March 2017) and one got accepted offer (posted on 5th March 2017)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna-Noemie)
    I can see on glassdoor that one got rejected offer (posted on 10th March 2017) and one got accepted offer (posted on 5th March 2017)
    Hopefully they'll get back to us this week then

ReputationRep:
    I hope so lol the wait is stressful

ReputationRep:
    I know haha, just waiting for them to put me out of my misery tbh 😂

ReputationRep:
    Also waiting to hear back... Anyone know how to access our application to see the application status?

ReputationRep:
    I sent an email and I receives this as reply

Thank you for completing your video interview.

The Bank of England are currently reviewing all completed videos and we will be able to notify you of a result within 7 – 10 working days.

Your patience is greatly appreciated at this time.

Kind regards,

Then this as automatic reply:

Please see a summary of some frequently asked questions on our current programmes which may be useful:

First Year Internship

This programme has now closed for new applications.

Please note the assessment centres will take place in Central London on 3rd, 4th and 5th April 2017. Prior to assessment centres you will need to complete and pass a Situational Judgment Test on Talent Q, Gold Test on Proversity and Video Interview on Tazio. If you experience any technical issues with the tests please contact us on this email address. Please note the Situational Judgment Test and Gold Test are not timed.

ReputationRep:
    Hey has anyone heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    If the assessment takes place from 3rd to 5th
    They will be sending out feedback startig from next week
    7 to 10 working days

ReputationRep:
    just got an email saying that the videos are being reviewed and theyre setting the pass mark- did anyone else get this??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.