Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I have moved to Hong Kong since September 2016 and was unemployed from September to October, I started working in November and have send the overseas income assessment form along with my company contract to slc, however I received a letter last week stating that I have an arrear of £240(due to minimum payment (£120 per month)for not providing income details to slc)so I presume that letter was lost and slc didn't received my income details, just wondering if I send them the information again will the £240 arrear be cancelled? Since I am in employment now, a new repayment plan should be applied? And what would happen if I don't pay the £240? Thanks.

    Hi there,

    It may be best to check this with our Repayments team. They have a dedicated overseas number: 0044 141 243 3660. Thanks.

University open days

  • Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.