Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does my outfit make me look rich or just well-off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Average definitely. Nothing special. Also kinda tacky to have your chest hair on show, especially if its gorilla style.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Guys who shave their chest hair are basically women. No balls, no self-respect.
    I can have chest chair, not do up my top button and its OK because I'm 6ft 3, have a posh accent and am well dressed. If one was 5ft 2, fat and ginger - may be not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    Neither lol whats so great about your outfit? Its hardly an expensive suit
    The jacket cost £630. I think thats an expensive jacket. Its really quite amazing in the flesh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillIbeFamous)
    Guys who shave their chest hair are basically women. No balls, no self-respect.
    I can have chest chair, not do up my top button and its OK because I'm 6ft 3, have a posh accent and am well dressed. If one was 5ft 2, fat and ginger - may be not.
    How can you have a chest chair? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    you look scruffy with them mirror stains

and your belt is basic, if you wanna look rich get Gucci belt or a fancier buckle

and you don't have a tie so

and you're wearing jeans

and you dont have like fancy jewelry on

actually your windbreaker looks like a northface one that I've got and I'm damn sure not rich or well off

luv you <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    How can you have a chest chair? :lolwut:
    I said no to face sitting.

ReputationRep:
    The jacket cost £630. I think thats an expensive jacket. Its really quite amazing in the flesh.
    you paid more than my rent for a northface looker

it's not a bad jacket at all just not smart or fancy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)

and your belt is basic, if you wanna look rich get Gucci belt or a fancier buckle

and you're wearing jeans

actually your windbreaker looks like a northface one that I've got and I'm damn sure not rich or well off

luv you <3
    The jacket is Boss, the shirt is Armani, the jeans are Paul Smith, the belt is actually a Gucci belt lol

ReputationRep:
    Nice coat

ReputationRep:
    The jacket is Boss, the shirt is Armani, the jeans are Paul Smith, the belt is actually a Gucci belt lol
    yea right. For all that namebrand it looks like what I'd wear to a family bbq :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    It makes you look like you don't clean your mirror very often! Also: meh. You look completely average.

ReputationRep:
    yea right. For all that namebrand it looks like what I'd wear to a family bbq :dontknow:
    I doubt it, its difficult to see from that picture the subtle details which make all the difference

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, its difficult to see from that picture the subtle details which make all the difference
    the subtle details being the toilet seat in the left hand corner?
    lmao im just messing about bruv...but there is a toilet seat

ReputationRep:
    neither

ReputationRep:
    I said no to face sitting.
    rofl

ReputationRep:
    Average 😁

ReputationRep:
    ffs...

ReputationRep:
    You've gone for the Marks & Spencer look.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

and you're wearing jeans

luv you <3
    Gucci belts with the classic web print look disgusting and chavvy. Much classier to wear a plain belt, unless you're going for the tacky look.

'Fancy jewellery' would make him look like a chav or roadman tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Gucci belts with the classic web print look disgusting and chavvy. Much classier to wear a plain belt, unless you're going for the tacky look.

'Fancy jewellery' would make him look like a chav or roadman tbh.
    PREACH

Hermes belts look nice tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    irrelevant.
    I never asked for your opinion little girl

though what you said about fancy jewelry was just stupid. Ever heard of diamond rings?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.