Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does my outfit make me look rich or just well-off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillIbeFamous)
    Guys who shave their chest hair are basically women. No balls, no self-respect.
    I can have chest chair, not do up my top button and its OK because I'm 6ft 3, have a posh accent and am well dressed. If one was 5ft 2, fat and ginger - may be not.
    Urm what? Lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    PREACH

Hermes belts look nice tbh.
    They do look very elegant and refined. :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs PASS ME BYYYYYYY WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME, GET A LIFE MAN Move yaself tryna get reps

ReputationRep:
    A bit like a Dad on his way to Waitrose to pick something up for dinner because he forgot to get something out of the freezer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    A bit like a Dad on his way to Waitrose to pick something up for dinner because he forgot to get something out of the freezer.
    I liked the Waitrose bit
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Oh ffs PASS ME BYYYYYYY WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME, GET A LIFE MAN Move yaself tryna get reps

Fox Corner Gothic Kitten look at this SinsNotTragedies I didn't say a thing to her, you know I try to keep calm
    Hahahahahaha

omg

You think I'm stalking you :toofunny:

Someone thinks too highly of themselves :rofl:

It's so funny watching you take offence at literally anything someone says that goes against your opinion :lol:

How does that warrant tagging the CT? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    You don't look like either of those things , looks like mr average joe . Like Tyrone from coronation street

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Hahahahahaha

omg

You think I'm stalking you :toofunny:

Someone thinks too highly of themselves :rofl:

It's so funny watching you take offence at literally anything someone says that goes against your opinion :lol:

How does that warrant tagging the CT? :erm:
    I do what I want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Perfect example of why spending that much money on clothes is pointless. Literally just paying for a name tag when the clothes look like everyday clothes.

Atleast get something that's actually worth it like some polar bear skin coat or something lol.

ReputationRep:
    I liked the Waitrose bit
    I was going to say 'ASDA', but I thought I'd be nice

ReputationRep:
    I would be more worried about your very strange face.

ReputationRep:
    Ay ay I see your iPad in the back there

ReputationRep:
    You honestly look like a regular dad coming back from work after a long day and decided to take a pic of yourself for your wife.

All I see is average

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OP is not a bad outfit, it just doesn't look rich. It looks like a nice 1st date outfit and not a corporate meeting or court or something or whatever you're going for.

ReputationRep:
    Average chap. I wouldn't think you are rich. I would just think you aren't a scumbag chav.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Perfect example of why spending that much money on clothes is pointless. Literally just paying for a name tag when the clothes look like everyday clothes.

Atleast get something that's actually worth it like some polar bear skin coat or something lol.
    basically. He said he paid 630. That's like rent...at least come out looking like the royal family for that price.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    you look scruffy with them mirror stains

and your belt is basic, if you wanna look rich get Gucci belt or a fancier buckle

and you don't have a tie so

and you're wearing jeans

and you dont have like fancy jewelry on

actually your windbreaker looks like a northface one that I've got and I'm damn sure not rich or well off

luv you <3
    Looks whose talking :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The jacket is Boss, the shirt is Armani, the jeans are Paul Smith, the belt is actually a Gucci belt lol
    You've spent a lot clearly but it doesn't look "expensive". I think the jeans are too baggy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Looks whose talking :rolleyes:
    Pfft ok Jessica Alba.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.