Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does my outfit make me look rich or just well-off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I simply dont know why you're telling me this because again I'm sure in a face off they'd choose Jessica over you
    MEOW

ReputationRep:
    Man you're so proud of the clothes you buy O.o I just get my **** if its on sale. My most expensive clothing items are my boots and leather jacket. Then again I like to look nice but not to have branded ****.

Also I dont think you should really brag about a posh accent, because its not that amazing in England (everyone either has one, even the chavs). It only helps you out if your in America, and Germany surprisingly (in my experience)

Also about the coat, I have one that looks the same, but slightly darker. It costed £44 . Maybe yours is softer....maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    A bit like a Dad on his way to Waitrose to pick something up for dinner because he forgot to get something out of the freezer.
    Holy **** that's so accurate. He's also has that football dad feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    MEOW
    According to your avatar it's WOOF WOOF 😂😂😂😂 agreed? 😏
    Btw it's backkkkkkkk!!!!!! So pretty 😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenRose29)
    According to your avatar it's WOOF WOOF 😂😂😂😂 agreed? 😏
    Btw it's backkkkkkkk!!!!!! So pretty 😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥
    HEhehe silly me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    HEhehe silly me
    😂😂😂 that's better woof woof you attractive lil puppy 🔥🔥😝

ReputationRep:
    Damn, you dress like a public accounts assistant :rofl:

But, if you like it then that's all that matters tbhh

nice windows

ReputationRep:
      You are not number one!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by WillIbeFamous)
      Guys who shave their chest hair are basically women. No balls, no self-respect.
      I can have chest chair, not do up my top button and its OK because I'm 6ft 3, have a posh accent and am well dressed. If one was 5ft 2, fat and ginger - may be not.
      No one said anything about shaving, princess.

Of course we can see how errm well dressed you are

ReputationRep:
      The jacket cost £630. I think thats an expensive jacket. Its really quite amazing in the flesh.
      no offence but it doesn't look like its worth £630

ReputationRep:
      The jacket is Boss, the shirt is Armani, the jeans are Paul Smith, the belt is actually a Gucci belt lol
      If (if) that's true, you are doing it wrong.
      The shirt looks more Armani jeans, which is an instant no-no if you want the classic "rich" look. You can (maybe) wear a piece like that with other more classic(/elegant) clothes, not with other casual stuff like jeans. For god's sake, abolish jeans and you will instantly look better. If the brands are those, then you just got an unlucky combination, try without jeans and it should make a huge difference. Also consider introducing (I suggest for the trousers) some lighter colours (khakis) or strong ones, like a blue that doesn't whisper "don't look at me" and doesn't camouflage you with the street pavement. And for the "rich" thing, get a nice watch and consider wearing one piece that has a visible, yet rather discreet, brand logo.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.