Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How bad is it to call a guy "adorable"? Watch

Is it finished for me? do other girls use that term for guys they like?

She said she wants to play with my hair because she says I look "adorable". I'm aggressively flirting with her but she apparently thinks it's funny? Wth do I do?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Most of the time I feel that it is used by someone who thinks you're a puppy and thinks you're adorable in that way. I don't think it's something most guys would like to be associated with, but not every girl uses that word in that way If she's just shrugging off your advances and saying that, it might not be the best of signs but maybe just be straight up and ask her on a date.

ReputationRep:
    I mean it's definitely a positive thing but most guys would see it as emasculating

ReputationRep:
    Some guys like being called that, its nothing bad its just the way some girls choose to show their affection to their boyfriend. You shouldnt take it so personally or read too much into it, its just her way of showing love. I think this could be a positive response to your flirting.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    When the opportunity arises and if she wants to play with your hair again, respond with: 'if you think that's adorable wait till you check this out' and then stroke the bulge in your pants.

Spoiler:
    Show

Facetious. NSFW

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so insecure who cares if she said adorable its just one word and maybe shes to shy to call you the other words.

ReputationRep:
    Being adorable can be attractive to girls if you play on it right, although if you're just looking for sex it's the end of the road...
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it finished for me? do other girls use that term for guys they like?

She said she wants to play with my hair because she says I look "adorable". I'm aggressively flirting with her but she apparently thinks it's funny? Wth do I do?
    If I'm being honest if she has also called you cute, cuddly or patted you on the head then it sounds like doom. I like the phrase aggressively flirting it now makes you sound as though you are dry humping her leg.

ReputationRep:
    Variable from girl to girl.

Just ask her out smh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.