Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have my interview tomorrow (Thursday 2nd Feb 2017)

Wondering if anybody else has the English Extract by now ? I applied for Foundation because I did a college course and they couldn't track down my results, now I have found them I'm thinking of going in tomorrow and seeing if I can just pop straight onto the Psychology Course.

Any thoughts on the exam though?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, hope it went well for you!

how was it?

ReputationRep:
    Went absolutely fine, got told to our faces that they were still interviewing people next Saturday and that they would make a decision at the end of February. Got messaged that night not even by uni but by UCAS that I got declined because of "lack of fundin" so I accepted my offer to Birmingham.. sad that I didn't get to go to uni as I grew up there but oh well Birmingham is higher on the Red brick list so I'm happy !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LydiaMay95)
    Went absolutely fine, got told to our faces that they were still interviewing people next Saturday and that they would make a decision at the end of February. Got messaged that night not even by uni but by UCAS that I got declined because of "lack of fundin" so I accepted my offer to Birmingham.. sad that I didn't get to go to uni as I grew up there but oh well Birmingham is higher on the Red brick list so I'm happy !
    Congrats on getting Birmingham! Do you mind telling us a bit about how the interview and the exam went with Sheffield? I have an interview day on Wednesday and even though Sheffield is not my first choice, I'm still very nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoannaFeb)
    Congrats on getting Birmingham! Do you mind telling us a bit about how the interview and the exam went with Sheffield? I have an interview day on Wednesday and even though Sheffield is not my first choice, I'm still very nervous!
    Of course! Don't be nervous, just be yourself I would say! They asked me what would be my strengths and weaknesses in the course. What I was most looking forward to, what I could bring to the table, how my past experiences - what have I learnt from them and how will that help me in the course. And of course why I picked the subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LydiaMay95)
    Of course! Don't be nervous, just be yourself I would say! They asked me what would be my strengths and weaknesses in the course. What I was most looking forward to, what I could bring to the table, how my past experiences - what have I learnt from them and how will that help me in the course. And of course why I picked the subject
    Great to hear you received an offer! I'm sure you'll have a great time in Birmingham.

Thanks for your reply, really helpful and much appreciated.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.