Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So I am in second year uni and have thought long and hard and i want to drop out. I dont want to not be doing something with my life so are there any course like an apprenticeship in property. I dont know what to do in life now.
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.