Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Want to ask sex and relationships YouTuber Hannah Witton a question?? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Sex and relationships youtuber? People really are running out of ideas for vlogging channels lmao
    She does more stuff than that. Think of the British equivalent to Laci Green.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    She does more stuff than that. Think of the British equivalent to Laci Green.
    I mean if you want to make it sound as awful as possible then sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    I mean if you want to make it sound as awful as possible then sure
    Some of her work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZftHRw8caI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Some of her work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZftHRw8caI
    Wew she's even got that stereotypical "nice brit vlogger" xylophone/ukelele background tune going on. Less irritating than Laci at least... yay?

ReputationRep:
    How much sex do you have to have to be marketed by TSR?
    ...uh, asking for a friend.

ReputationRep:
    What's the best way to get over someone who comes in and out of your life? We work together but only during holidays and such and I need the job!

What advice would you give to someone whose friends are all in long-term relationships and has never been kissed! I don't think people are attracted to me, but I can't really talk to them about how I feel because they haven't been in the same situation. Also, I'm pretty nervous because I'm getting older and am worried that my inexperience would be a turn-off for someone if they did actually like me.

(Original post by discobish)
      Sex & relationships vlogger Hannah Witton will be doing a video Q&A with The Student Room to answer any questions you have about dating, sex or relationships!

Hannah has over 250,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel, and previously won the 2016 Best Sex and Relationships accolade in the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards. She's recently become an ambassador for sexual health charity, Brook, too.

She's also releasing her debut book in April titled 'Doing It', which gives young women a candid insight into topics including body image, puberty, healthy relationships, virginity, consent and self-love.

If you have anything you'd like Hannah to address on camera, submit your questions below and the best ones will get forwarded onto her
      OK.... so who is Hannah Witton?
      • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
      What advice do you have for an 18 year old with an immeasurably high IQ studying Physics to get a girlfriend who also has an immeasurably high IQ?

(Original post by Anonymous)
      What advice would you give to someone whose friends are all in long-term relationships and has never been kissed! I don't think people are attracted to me, but I can't really talk to them about how I feel because they haven't been in the same situation. Also, I'm pretty nervous because I'm getting older and am worried that my inexperience would be a turn-off for someone if they did actually like me.
      I am in exactly the same boat. I am 21 and never been kissed/never had a boyfriend. It just so happened. I was not interested in any of this as a teenager and somehow it so happened that I have not met anybody at uni. Everybody seems to be in a relationship nowadays and if I do know good guys, they are all in a relationship. I am not desperate but it does get to me at times as I don't know anybody in my position. And yes, it is difficult to talk about and it is worrying that people will look at my inexperience and will not be interested

ReputationRep:
      .... She's recently become an ambassador for sexual health charity, Brook, too....She's also releasing her debut book in April titled 'Doing It', which gives young women a candid insight into topics including body image, puberty, healthy relationships, virginity, consent and self-love.
      Did Ms Witton pay for this product advertisement, or is a freebie to thank her for her web chat? Just out of interest

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Reality Check)
      Did Ms Witton pay for this product advertisement, or is a freebie to thank her for her web chat? Just out of interest
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU

ReputationRep:
      Question 1: Is sexting 'healthy' for a teen? Cause highschools/colleges etc seem to say it's not but I honestly don't see the problem with it?

Question 2: What advice would you give when a guy is in a relationship with his gf, but in his mind, he is thinking about someone else, but he doesn't want to break his gf's heart. Should he leave her for the other girl, or continue with his current relationship, and try fix it?

ReputationRep:
      Sex & relationships vlogger Hannah Witton will be doing a video Q&A with The Student Room to answer any questions you have about dating, sex or relationships!

Hannah has over 250,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel, and previously won the 2016 Best Sex and Relationships accolade in the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards. She's recently become an ambassador for sexual health charity, Brook, too.

She's also releasing her debut book in April titled 'Doing It', which gives young women a candid insight into topics including body image, puberty, healthy relationships, virginity, consent and self-love.

If you have anything you'd like Hannah to address on camera, submit your questions below and the best ones will get forwarded onto her
      Hi Hannah, is there anything you wanna know? I'd be glad to answer any of your questions.
      • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Reality Check)
      No money exchanged hands

Hannah is welcome to share her book profits with me though

ReputationRep:
      No money exchanged hands

Hannah is welcome to share her book profits with me though
      haha!
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      PsychTrash

Spoiler:
      Show

The gentleman from earlier who liked your green hair

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LeCroissant)
      PsychTrash

Spoiler:
      Show

The gentleman from earlier who liked your green hair

Unfortunately I don't have his contact details so I can't ask him if he would have any questions, I'm sure you know someone who would have something to add though

ReputationRep:
      Ahahahahahaha this thread is a mess

ReputationRep:
      Is it worth getting into a relationship under 18? Or is it more important to focus completely on studies :P

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.