Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Somehow, i can't see The Donald caring overmuch about a SJW type not liking him.

Sorry, when you said His policies arent very well thought through I thought you had looked into them for yourself.

You didn't did you?
    Yes I have, but i honestly cba debating them at the moment. You can have a go if you wish, but I have more pressing things to do. Try again later in the week.

We can just agree to differ on the rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    Indeed, he will feast on the souls of Trumpanzees and block out anything else.
    Trumpanzees

OMG that is sooooooo funny.

Did you think it up all on your own.

How clever you are.

ReputationRep:
    Trumpanzees

OMG that is sooooooo funny.

Did you think it up all on your own.

How clever you are.
    Nope.

Do you tend to make up words?

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

Do you tend to make up words?
    Personally? No.

Spellings, sometimes.

But obviously new words are made up by somebody, yes?

ReputationRep:
    Personally? No.

Spellings, sometimes.

But obviously new words are made up by somebody, yes?
    I agree. But I have no idea why you assumed I made up that particular one.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Nah,we kind of realised he would win towards the end,didn't we...
    Most of you didn't see it until you woke up the next morning. 18 months ago we were being told he wouldn't even break 5% in the primaries, now he's president; do you really feel safe in saying he's definitely one term?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Most of you didn't see it until you woke up the next morning. 18 months ago we were being told he wouldn't even break 5% in the primaries, now he's president; do you really feel safe in saying he's definitely one term?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Michael Moore, and others, predicted he would win for the very same reasons people are now saying he did.

If I were Hilary I would have hired an independent to run on the same agenda as Trump but less crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zephrom)
    Look up the scientific method. You are not using the scientific method, thus youre perceived 'trend' is void.

Also, being liberal =/= SJW. Facts are that Islam (as the religion) is no more responsible for world-wide terror than Christianity. It could be argued that Islam (as a few isolated middle eastern countries) are responsible for a lot of terror.... But the statistics show that in a given year the average American has a 1 in 7.6 billion chance of being killed by a terrorist refugee. I imagine that the odds would be far greater in the UK.

Point I'm making is that people are opposing Trumps visit mainly because of his banning of certain counties migrants. Since the ban is statistically retarded, I applaud all lefties for standing up for basic tenants of freedom.

/rant.
    Not void at all when it's literally so easy to observe among every left wing group.

Islam is a threat to Western Civilisation through not just terror, but the growing influence of the ideology itself.

If these same people opposed other nations when they banned Israelis for example then perhaps they'd have a leg to stand on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by offhegoes)
    Okay I get it, troll confirmed.
    I wasn't trolling initially, but never seen anybody give that reaction to the word butthurt
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Michael Moore, and others, predicted he would win for the very same reasons people are now saying he did.

If I were Hilary I would have hired an independent to run on the same agenda as Trump but less crazy.
    But you aren't Michael Moore, and of those not supporting him he was very much in the minority. Even on election day the attitude was to look at the polls as publicised and not consider an error, the NYT effective gave a 2% chance of a 1% vote swing against the polls (I did love watching that needle swing)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    If he were a white supremacist, he would act in stages. He could very well be a white supremacist, slowly pushing the US into a race war. That seems to be his plan at the moment...
    You may know what a white Supremacist is but you wouldn't know one if they kicked you in the ass.

ReputationRep:
    But you aren't Michael Moore, and of those not supporting him he was very much in the minority. Even on election day the attitude was to look at the polls as publicised and not consider an error, the NYT effective gave a 2% chance of a 1% vote swing against the polls (I did love watching that needle swing)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that was a glorious moment I was on holiday in mexico at the time. internet was really bad and loading pages at ancient speeds. watching tv throughout the night. watching Florida swing back and forth. I kept listening to the news always saying Clinton but was looking at the results coming in and was like no not according to what I am seeing Trumps got this. Then Bamm the odds started to change.

I was so happy I had to hide it though because for some bizarre reason Trump is not that popular in Mexico. So I had to fake been sad about the results when I was very happy about it. I am a terrible actor though so they probably worked it out. Hope they didn't spit in my food Mind you doesn't make much difference now.

ReputationRep:
    Omd..IT IS JUST A VISIT.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Omd..IT IS JUST A VISIT.
    http://www.omd.uk.com/shows

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ...and it's STILL just a visit.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus is coming - look busy.

ReputationRep:
    I back his visit.... *Hides quickly*

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, indeed, but you were talking to me specifically here and I stated my position.

ReputationRep:
    His hair is offensive.
    I mean, I really don't have an opinion about his personality that is pleasant so, yeah. Just ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    As much as I despise him, I don't have a problem with Trump coming the UK.

Just because Trump and his delicate Trumpanzees want to turn the USA into a safe space to protect themselves from what threatens them (refugees from certain countries, Mexicans, quality foreign imports) doesn't mean Britain has to follow.
    Or Britons get their undergarments in a right fankle about it. The reactions of some people in this country are OTT. Not to mention inconsistent when Heads of State from countries with 'proper' abuses of civilian freedoms have visited Britain without a peep from the snowflakes.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.