Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone

    I am married and have a 3yr old daughter and after years of illness and unable to work or get a full time permanent job I have decided to go to Uni full time studying History and Archaeology.

    However bills still have to be paid and although my wife works fulltime since I have no longer been classed as disabled I am no longer receiving any benefit so nothing coming in.

    I dont start Uni fulltime till September so wont get any financial aid yet.

    Any ideas/help welcome!

Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.