Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even heard back from Durham yet... Should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efranc11)
    I haven't even heard back from Durham yet... Should I be worried?
    If you haven't heard anything you're still in the game. What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kharon1)
    If you haven't heard anything you're still in the game. What did you apply for?

I applied to do Law, and they seem to have sent out quite a few offers. Just thinking I may be in the next set of rejections is all

ReputationRep:
    So happy!!! Got my first choice, St. Mary's, as my college allocation to study Natural Sciences

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got e-mail confirmations yet or know anything about St Cuthberts? I've been allocated there for Natural Science but waiting to book the open day until I get an actual proper confirmation... :/

ReputationRep:
    I got into University College. How come its such a popular college, I understand its a UNESCO world heritage site and its where some of Harry Potter was filmed, but why do so many people apply there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFrog98)
    I applied for University College for Law, but got re-allocated to Hatfield. From what I've seen so far, Hatfield seems to be a pretty decent college, but appears to get a lot of flak for having lots of "Rahs" there...is this necessarily a bad thing or just pure banter? Is Hatfield a good college too?
    Nice! Another Hatfield lawyer! I got my allocation yesterday to Hatfield. Hatfield is an excellent college: very traditional and with a strong sense of community.

Also, it looks beautiful.

Hope to see you on the February Visit day!

(Original post by CharlotteT7)
    I got into Hatfield!
    Same, for Law! I'm going to firm it surely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chra_)
    Nice! Another Hatfield lawyer! I got my allocation yesterday to Hatfield. Hatfield is an excellent college: very traditional and with a strong sense of community.

Also, it looks beautiful.

Hope to see you on the February Visit day!

Same, for Law! I'm going to firm it surely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brilliant, I'm glad to hear this; you've put my mind at ease about Hatfield's reputation!
    Unfortunately, by the time I went on the booking site, there were no longer any places available later this February...so hopefully I'll be able to go in March!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabelle99)
    why is that? I thought the accommodation was good considering you don't have to share and there are en suits?
    They don't have ensuites.... That's why ): But apparently you get used to it so we will get over it soon haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an offer from Durham and put down St John's as my preferred college but haven't been allocated one yet - does that mean im more likely not to get my first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayac28)
    Hi! I have an offer from Durham and put down St John's as my preferred college but haven't been allocated one yet - does that mean im more likely not to get my first choice?
    I'm got allocated to my preference, St John, but haven't received the email yet. Have you checked your allocated college through the booking sheet?

ReputationRep:
    Got allocated to JB my first choice 😆, any one else doing business and management and going to JB???

ReputationRep:
    I didnt realise you could do that, thanks! I also got allocated St John's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kharon1)
    I'm got allocated to my preference, St John, but haven't received the email yet. Have you checked your allocated college through the booking sheet?
    Glad to hear my daughter isn't the only one who hasn't received the actual email from St. John's! Already signed up for the open day though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baznoy)
    I'm going to this one too (at Trevs!). I haven't actually visited but I've heard lots of good things about the college- if you look on YouTube for Trevelyan college freshers 2016 there is a girl who blogged her freshers week and it looked really good! It's quite a musical college :-)
    Ahh thanks! It looks really nice actually; glad I'm going there now...if i get the grades (-_-)
    Maybe I'll see you there without even realising then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaBl44)
    Anyone else get allocated to Grey for Law?
    Fellow Grey lawyer here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonnyP21)
    Got allocated to Van Mildert for Politics and Philosophy. Applied to Castle, but wasn't expecting much, and VM was actually my second choice! Anyone else?
    I got allocated VM for criminology are you going to the March residential stat?

ReputationRep:
    My daughter just got an email from St Chad's! First choice

ReputationRep:
    Got allocated Grey (my first choice) for Psychology! Anyone else doing psych??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madboo)
    Got allocated Grey (my first choice) for Psychology! Anyone else doing psych??
    Meeee!!! I got allocated Collingwood (my first choice), are you going to the residential visit? Don't see a lot of psych applicants here haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.