Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A new accommodation / a referee from SFE watch

    • Thread Starter

    Currently, I am looking for a new accommodation and I have to go through a paperwork and credit check. As I have said that my main income is currently a loan from SFE I have to give an information about my referee (i think it must be someone from SFE) to confirm that my application has been successful and I got the money.

    But I am really not sure who is my referee while Student Finance England is a compan.? or who they can contact to confirm all the details?

    Thank you
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Hi there,

    We're not able to provide a referee, unfortunately. It may be best to speak to the credit company themselves - they may have a different process if your main source of income is student finance.

Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.