Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GOWLING WLG Pearn Kandola Situational Judgment Test Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was just curious if all applicants are made to take this test once submitting their vac scheme application?

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to tell based on their website but it looks like they ask you to take the tests and if you are successful, then they screen your application
    - when did you apply can i ask?

ReputationRep:
    i applied on the 30th Jan, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I think they automatically send them!

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 31st Jan and got the test pretty much straight away on the 1st Feb. Just completed it, fingers crossed for the verbal reasoning one!

ReputationRep:
    Have you been sent the Verbal Reasoning one too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MKSSC)
    Have you been sent the Verbal Reasoning one too?
    noo i havent, have you? how did you find the sjt?

ReputationRep:
    No me either! It was okay! But you just never know what they're looking for, so who knows. How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MKSSC)
    No me either! It was okay! But you just never know what they're looking for, so who knows. How did you find it?
    i found it okay too but then i started second guessing everything!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got it yet either. Found the SJT okay- easier compared to others I've taken but I honestly have no idea how I've done

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got the VRT? someone said it was instant but I haven't even had a confirmation email that my SJT has been sent!

ReputationRep:
    No I don't think it's instant and I didn't get confirmation either. From what I understand you only get the VRT after they've screened your app and if you've passed the SJT

ReputationRep:
    just heard back about my vrt!

ReputationRep:
    I suppose they wait for most candidates to take the SJTs and score against them, as I think the tests are measured in percentile rather than pass or fail! I made one spelling mistake in writing my A levels so I really don't know what's gonna happen now after taking the SJT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlfiaS4)
    I suppose they wait for most candidates to take the SJTs and score against them, as I think the tests are measured in percentile rather than pass or fail! I made one spelling mistake in writing my A levels so I really don't know what's gonna happen now after taking the SJT!
    ah no that sucks, when did you take your sjt??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amygletchen234)
    ah no that sucks, when did you take your sjt??

I took it on 2nd Feb how about you? What did they say about the VRT?

ReputationRep:
    oh me too and they just told me to take the test, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I took the VRT last week and got an email saying i had been successful, but haven't heard from them since ...
    I thought the tests were okay compared to other ones I've taken, so I feel like they maybe dont even look at your form until you've completed them. Have people applied for the Birmingham or London scheme?

ReputationRep:
    how long after did they tell you that you were successful? i just took the vrt found it a bit tricky.

did they not give you any details about whats next?

this is so stressful

and yeah i applied for the london one wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brightlaw)
    I took the VRT last week and got an email saying i had been successful, but haven't heard from them since ...
    I thought the tests were okay compared to other ones I've taken, so I feel like they maybe dont even look at your form until you've completed them. Have people applied for the Birmingham or London scheme?
    how long after did they tell you that you were successful? i just took the vrt found it a bit tricky.

did they not give you any details about whats next?

this is so stressful

and yeah i applied for the london one wbu?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.