The Student Room Group

What misconception would you like to clear up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by hezzlington
You probably use your chest muscles the least haha.

Probably about 70% legs, 25% trunk/back, 5% arms.

Ah that's interesting. I take it you do rowing then?
GCSEs are not hard.
A-levels are not hard.

The only difficult things are not procrastinating and handling the stress of your GCSE and A-level years.
Reply 82
Original post by Michiyo
GCSEs are not hard.
A-levels are not hard.

The only difficult things are not procrastinating and handling the stress of your GCSE and A-level years.

A.k.a. not using TSR during exams periods :lol:
Original post by UWS
A.k.a. not using TSR during exams periods :lol:

That is actually true. I could have been studying for the past two hours, but TSR made me procrastinate and now I have less than a hour to learn everything :s-smilie:
Reply 84
Original post by Michiyo
That is actually true. I could have been studying for the past two hours, but TSR made me procrastinate and now I have less than a hour to learn everything :s-smilie:

Oh dear :frown:

Story of my life lol. Get back to work Michiyo!!
Being bisexual doesn't mean I'm going to cheat on someone
Reply 86
Original post by retro_turtles
I did not have sex with that woman

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
yusssssssssssssssssssss

Ouiiiiiii

Original post by B_9710
All because I study maths does not mean I can work out 327x492 in an instant.

What about 327x491? :holmes:
Reply 87
Up
1. Just cuz I'm not the best at talking to people or come across as not interested doesn't mean I don't want to talk to you
2. When I ask something or ask you to explain something, I'm not trying to put you on the spot, I genuinely want to know
3. I'm not very smart and to be frank very naive and dumb about a lot of things but I can learn!!
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
1. Just cuz I'm not the best at talking to people or come across as not interested doesn't mean I don't want to talk to you
2. When I ask something or ask you to explain something, I'm not trying to put you on the spot, I genuinely want to know
3. I'm not very smart and to be frank very naive and dumb about a lot of things but I can learn!!

The fact that you know that there are stuff that you don't know means you're not as dumb as you think you are.

Quick Reply

Latest