Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have completed a degree and a masters and am looking to do a PGCE. I am english and attended a Scottish Uni. I had fee and maintenance loans for that from SFE. I would like to do a PGCE but can I apply for a loan with SFE to helo fund it? I had loans for three years as I left my degree program a year early as I got onto a masters course a year early. Is the limit by year or loan amount? Thanks.
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Hi there,

    PGCE courses are exceptions; so we don't take into account any previous study (provided you're not already a qualified teacher). Based on this, you should be fine for funding.

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.