Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

💩 sister embarrassed at school 💩 Watch

^advise

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 0to100)
      copycat
      cute story bro.

didn't kno a certi roadman would get hard over such a petty thing.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Federerr)
      cute story bro.

didn't kno a certi roadman would get hard over such a petty thing.
      I only said 3 syllables mate

ReputationRep:
      I only said 3 syllables mate
      a syllable is a syllable.

anyways what you doing on tsr so early. aint you supposed to be trapping till am.

ReputationRep:
      :topic:

ReputationRep:
      like I said 2 days ago on here I was off tsr for two weeks cos I got nicked and now Im tagged on house arrest with a court hearing soon, until then I have to meet randomly with my offender manager and do drug tests :yy:
      Name:  zcdum.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  66.8 KB

Spoiler:
      Show

ps: didn't ask for your life story m8

ReputationRep:
      yes you did, you asked why im on here
      and again why are you on here then...
      asking for a simple reply don't necessarily require an in-depth life story on doing a drug test and what not. why you stunting about getting in trouble with the ops :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      again why are you on here then...
      I don't recall claiming to be a top gangsta lad smoking zoots and getting in and out of pen did i? I'm just on here doing some AS chem..

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by vickeyhall2)
      :topic:
      my fault bb Im deleting as it goes now

ReputationRep:
      come on now, double responses it aint that deep. No ones tryna boy you off, allow it.

and wtf I've never mentioned zoots since I joined got the wrong guy bruv lol
      ironic b.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Federerr)
      ironic b.
      it aint anyway this is dead :yy:

ReputationRep:
      Have you tried nappies? They worked for me.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by vickeyhall2)
      My little sister came home from school today very early and she was very upset. (it breaks my heart to see her so down and upset)

I think she was trying to hold her business this morning (she tends to all day because she hates school toilets) and it didn’t quite work out for her, which resulted in her pooing and weeing her pants. She was so ashamed that she didn’t tell any teacher and managed to sit in class all morning with soiled knickers. My mum said that she has started to get a nasty rash, which I suppose is her own fault for not attempting to tell any adult. How they didn’t smell her I don’t know. lol

Anyway the part that has really upset her was during lunchtime she told her best friend about her accident. Her friend then went straight to the teacher and other kids overheard her informing the teacher about her unfortunate problem. I think she was trying to help her and didn’t mean to blurt it out like that.

I have told her that these things happen and that it has probably happened to other kids in her class at some point, she didn’t believe me when I said that everyone has embarrassing stories. I’ve told her mine including the time I wet myself on the way home from school in year 8!!

Please help me out here guys and tell us some of your most embarrassing school incidents… Then I can show her that life is full of them. I know this is a bit forward but she is my little sister and I would do anything for her!!
      I'm really sorry to hear about your sister.

I have also had bed wetting problems and I had to wear these special Drynite pants to protect my bed from the waterfall I produced every night. They say that 1 in 50 teenagers suffer from bed wetting. so I suppose I was just one of the lucky ones.

The last accident I witnessed was by a girl in my year 10 mock GCSE exams. We heard this loud noise (bit like a farting noise) come from her side of the room, afterwards she looked uncomfortable and signalled a teacher over, they then made there way out of the hall together. Those that were sat near her reported a horrible smell along with witnessing a large brown spot on her black trousers. It turns out that she suffered from exam nerves really bad and just lost control. Now she was a popular girl (very pretty) so everyone felt sorry for her and never really talked about it.

There was also a boy in primary school who used to wet himself about 3-4 times a year. There was also a girl in our class too who used to do the same, although in year 5 she pooed herself during PE and tried to do the same thing as your sister (keep quite and sit it out). But everyone could smell and the teacher assistant took her away.

I have also wet myself laughing in year 4 but luckily my best friend spilt orange juice all over the table we were siting at. This gave me the perfect cover up

I do hope your sister feels better for school tomorrow and I hope you get your form back on topic as I'm sure we have all experienced or witnessed others do something very embarrassing!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bill parked)
      I'm really sorry to hear about your sister.

I have also had bed wetting problems and I had to wear these special Drynite pants to protect my bed from the waterfall I produced every night. They say that 1 in 50 teenagers suffer from bed wetting. so I suppose I was just one of the lucky ones.

The last accident I witnessed was by a girl in my year 10 mock GCSE exams. We heard this loud noise (bit like a farting noise) come from her side of the room, afterwards she looked uncomfortable and signalled a teacher over, they then made there way out of the hall together. Those that were sat near her reported a horrible smell along with witnessing a large brown spot on her black trousers. It turns out that she suffered from exam nerves really bad and just lost control. Now she was a popular girl (very pretty) so everyone felt sorry for her and never really talked about it.

There was also a boy in primary school who used to wet himself about 3-4 times a year. There was also a girl in our class too who used to do the same, although in year 5 she pooed herself during PE and tried to do the same thing as your sister (keep quite and sit it out). But everyone could smell and the teacher assistant took her away.

I have also wet myself laughing in year 4 but luckily my best friend spilt orange juice all over the table we were siting at. This gave me the perfect cover up

I do hope your sister feels better for school tomorrow and I hope you get your form back on topic as I'm sure we have all experienced or witnessed others do something very embarrassing!
      Thank you.

Wow that must of been hard on you. I suffered for a little while but I was all sorted by age 12. I had to wear them too. They sucked... I'm just glad mine stopped when it did. I dispise anyone who thinks its funny that people suffer from such a health problem. Not our fault and there is nothing or little you can do about it.

My little sister is not happy about going to school tomorrow but I'm going to show her all the positive comments on here, including yours, and hopefully that will give her a little boost.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.