The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yellowtaxi
this keeps bein deleted and its a serious question so i dont no why.

is it ok for boys to cry?

Because i fell over in town the ova day an it shuck me up an a few tears were roling down ma face, mostly cos it shockd me an also cos it hurt an i smashed the plates id bought. So am i mard and soft cos of this or is it ok.

lol

How old are you?

Unless you're trying to get a reputation for being hard (in which case it's just plain funny), I think it's allowed, as long as you dont attract attention.
Reply 2
yellowtaxi
this keeps bein deleted and its a serious question so i dont no why.

Because i fell over in town the ova day an it shuck me up an a few tears were roling down ma face, mostly cos it shockd me an also cos it hurt an i smashed the plates id bought. So am i mard and soft cos of this or is it ok.

No, its not OK. You tart.
Reply 3
thefish_uk
lol

How old are you?

Unless you're trying to get a reputation for being hard (in which case it's just plain funny), I think it's allowed, as long as you dont attract attention.

nearly 18
Reply 4
Mad Caddie
No, its not OK. You tart.

Hehehe

Aye, that might just be humiliating, ultimately humiliating.
How do you cope with it?
Reply 5
yellowtaxi
nearly 18

Are you emotionally secure?
Reply 6
thefish_uk
lol

How old are you?

i werent atractin attention, i didnt want no1 to see me doin it but i cudnt help it.
Reply 7
yellowtaxi

Personally I don't think it is bad for a guy to cry I think it is sweet it shows that they actually have feelings. It seems mostly to be other guys who have a problem with it and I don't see why they do either. If you want to cry then cry it is there problem if they can't accept it.
Reply 8
randdom
Personally I don't think it is bad for a guy to cry I think it is sweet it shows that they actually have feelings. It seems mostly to be other guys who have a problem with it and I don't see why they do either. If you want to cry then cry it is there problem if they can't accept it.

why would you cry because you fall over?

Thats so lame?
Reply 9
If it's something like a funeral or any other emotional event then there's zero shame in crying.

But falling over? (and if you're the same guy I remember, then was that shoelaces?) Humiliating, your only remaining hope is suicide...

(NB: Here I'm using sarcasm...)
Reply 10
Mad Caddie

Thats so lame?

i cant explain it it just shockd me an i smashed wot id bought and it was raining and wet and it just upset me. i wasnt crying loads, just a few tears.
Reply 11
yellowtaxi
i cant explain it it just shockd me an i smashed wot id bought and it was raining and wet and it just upset me. i wasnt crying loads, just a few tears.

In retrospect if it was raining I doubt it matters...
Reply 12
yellowtaxi

My advice is visit the nearest shrink.

Random acts of crying for a "guy" like you can't be good.

You get me?
Reply 13
yellowtaxi

Are you sure it wasnt just the rain?
Reply 14
LifeWired
In retrospect if it was raining I doubt it matters...

Pathetic Falacy
Reply 15
Mad Caddie
Pathetic Falacy

True, but a shield from public humiliation.

The personal shame is his own to bare, and let him you should :rolleyes:
Reply 16
PadFoot90
Are you sure it wasnt just the rain?

no it wasnt the rain, i could feel myself weling iup.
Reply 17
Mad Caddie

Thats so lame?

Not really I have just got so stressed by everything that was going on that the smallest thing just set me off. I think it was that I snapped a piece of jewellery or something. It wasn't a big thing but everything else had just got too much. it isn't hard to understand why he would cry in that situation.
Reply 18
LifeWired
True, but a shield from public humiliation.

The personal shame is his own to bare, and let him you should :rolleyes:

it helps 4 me to talk about things to ppl.
Reply 19
yellowtaxi
it helps 4 me to talk about things to ppl.

How can we help???

Latest

Trending

Trending