Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can boys cry. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    That nurse sounds quite normal. My mum used to be a nurse and said most other nurses were really cold towards self harmers and would not speak to the attempted suicides on wards
    mmm, its part of the fact they don't understand and don't want to understand. Medical staff can be the worst in terms of being able to accept why people self harm and commit suicide.

The withholding of pain relief though i would have thought unethical, but it happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Because no one wants to see a picture of your thinly veiled genitals
    i didnt show my genitals i shew my underware - difference.

ReputationRep:
    Did you find seeing one helped. My sister was in a psychiatric unit for about 4 weeks and she got worse in there because they treated them like were in nursery or something and the whole atmosphere of the place was very depressing. The psycitrist shes seeing now has helped a bit but there hasnt been a remarkable improvement
    I've always thought that placing all of the people with mental issues in the same area can't be good for them . If anything it could probably make them worse, though it's hard to see another practical solution, not good at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    i didnt show my genitals i shew my underware - difference.
    Maybe that wasn't a great idea anyway...!

ReputationRep:
    Did you find seeing one helped. My sister was in a psychiatric unit for about 4 weeks and she got worse in there because they treated them like were in nursery or something and the whole atmosphere of the place was very depressing. The psycitrist shes seeing now has helped a bit but there hasnt been a remarkable improvement
    Yeah i have found it has helped. Well i have been alot better and have not done anything for about four months now. The councellor i see is trained in psychiatry but also sidelines in behavioural reprogramming, basically meaning i am teaching myself with her help how to cope with things better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Yeah i have found it has helped. Well i have been alot better and have not done anything for about four months now. The councellor i see is trained in psychiatry but also sidelines in behavioural reprogramming, basically meaning i am teaching myself with her help how to cope with things better.
    Thats good, well done

ReputationRep:
    Thats good, well done
    Of course the fact i bother going has nothing to do with the fact that she is extremely hot!!! lol!!

ReputationRep:
    Of course the fact i bother going has nothing to do with the fact that she is extremely hot!!! lol!!
    I was just contemplating that possibility...!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, nothing like a bit of incentive :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    By the way, you reminded me with this thread that I didn't have 'Boys Don't Cry' by The Cure on my PC. Just downloaded it. Thanks .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    i cant explain it it just shockd me an i smashed wot id bought and it was raining and wet and it just upset me. i wasnt crying loads, just a few tears.
    Did your bottom lip quiver when your eyes secreted. Did your nose snuffle up and become blocked? Did you Yearn & whail out "Mummy"?

ReputationRep:
    That's cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Are you emotionally secure?
    I asked him that question yesterday and didnt warrent an answer.

ReputationRep:
    The fact is boys should only cry at a funeral (of a close relative) or an important sporting event, physical pain should not induce tears in males above the age of 8.....this scientifically proven by the renowned Tearologist Doctor R Cossack of the Stopbeingabeingabiggirl Instistute in Moscow

ReputationRep:
    crying is just a way of expressing our emtion. it seems strange that when we were kids, we cry if we fell but now we are 'wimps' if we do so. it's only natural that we do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I asked him that question yesterday and didnt warrent an answer.
    Yeah he didn't really address the issue in the end did he? Even in this thread he has kind of just left. I guess he just wanted to be heard? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Yeah he didn't really address the issue in the end did he? Even in this thread he has kind of just left. I guess he just wanted to be heard? :confused:
    hes another attention seeker, I cant stand them. Perhaps its just becuase im in a snappy mood and hung over? But still!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    I was just contemplating that possibility...!
    Lol, nothing like a bit of incentive :rolleyes:
    Nothing like it at all!! lol!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.