Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've only just seen this but I got into Lincoln too and I love kpop. I thought there would be a kpop community 😩 My favourite group is BTS, but I pretty much love the majority of kpop groups and singers. I also love watching kdramas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy.M)
    I'll be a second year by the time you guys join but I don't really care since I'll be friends with anyone who appreciates k-pop. I would start a k-pop society myself but I'm not organised enough to be in charge of a whole group of people, so I'd rather just embarrassingly chair dance to k-pop in my room. But meeting people sounds fun! 😂

(Btw my favourite groups are BTS and DAY6, but I like lots of others. Those two are just the ones I stalk... I mean listen to... LISTEN TO the most.) 😏

We'll all chair dance together

ReputationRep:
    hi! I'm starting at Lincoln uni in September and I'm a huge kpop fan too!

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be a first year at lincoln aswell and im a huge fan of bts and love kard, block b, got7, seventeen etc ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I love K-Pop! You guys heard of Gangnam Style? Ahhh so cool PSY is the best xx

ReputationRep:
    We should make a group chat on Facebook for first year kpop fans?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think we should!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    wow guys i'm a second year i feel rejected 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Omg no 😩😂don't feel rejected! we should have a kpop fans at Lincoln uni chat
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't there a kpop society already!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethany511)
    Lets do it guys! we can all meet up next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethany511)
    (Original post by m.jay)
    Why isn't there a kpop society already!?
    I was joking haha.

Also I don't know why there isn't a kpop society. Lots of uni's in the uk have kpop societies, it's a bit annoying. Especially when the university of lincoln has a freakin mario kart society... I mean what? (I mean I love mario kart and all but I have better things to do with my time such as bop to kpop.)

ReputationRep:
    Not to sound like I'm plugging my society, but if anime is also your kind of thing there's lots of kpop fans in the anime society at Lincoln! I'm the new vice president and I connected with lots of my friends in anime through kpop actually!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by templarleonardo)
    Not to sound like I'm plugging my society, but if anime is also your kind of thing there's lots of kpop fans in the anime society at Lincoln! I'm the new vice president and I connected with lots of my friends in anime through kpop actually!
    Unfortunately I don't watch anime. I've seen Death Note (not the Netflix film, ew), but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    I ruvva tha Kay Pop :3

My Favouree group are Teriyaki Boyce an a Anal-Runt! xD

ReputationRep:
    Guys, is there a group chat for this? I'd love to meet up with you guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.