The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business A2 NEW SPEC

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AllanSmith22
Literally just started yesterday and I need new A too. I find business pretty easy but I'm not too keen on that third paper

yh it is quite straight forward tbh, a lot is just common sense and general knowledge
Original post by dididid
yh it is quite straight forward tbh, a lot is just common sense and general knowledge

THats why I like it, our business teacher literally only talks about his life and past jobs yet I still know all the stuff
THats why I like it, our business teacher literally only talks about his life and past jobs yet I still know all the stuff

hahaha , thats excactly the same with one of out business teachers
Original post by dididid
hahaha , thats excactly the same with one of out business teachers

tbh id rather have an experienced teacher like i do rather than a useless, newly qualified teacher like my politics teacher
Reply 26
We have 2 groups. In total from our college we probably have about 30. There will be quite a lot sitting the exam I think tbh
Reply 27

Because the supply has increased.When supply increases it shifts to the right...
Original post by EEC99
We have 2 groups. In total from our college we probably have about 30. There will be quite a lot sitting the exam I think tbh

we have 6 .... not many people do it in sixth form
Reply 29
What's a developed market, I can't find it in my notes anywhere but theres a question about it on Tutor2U's example?
Original post by dididid
yh and that its the first time its being tested id suspect they will increase each year so ours will be slightly higher i guess.
have you done much revision for this? I'm pretty much teaching it all to myself in these 2 days haha and i need an A

same I haven't started revision for theme 4 properly and I'm a completely new student to business coz I didn't take it for GCSE. do you maybe know where I could find revision stuff for theme 4 ? and is theme 4 and unit 4 the same thing ?
Original post by theNewkidd
same I haven't started revision for theme 4 properly and I'm a completely new student to business coz I didn't take it for GCSE. do you maybe know where I could find revision stuff for theme 4 ? and is theme 4 and unit 4 the same thing ?

likewise i don't think many people that do a level business also did it at gcse, although you will have all your AS knowledge and theme 4 just builds on it and there is not too much new stuff to really learn . and i use a revision guide from anforme that our school got us.
tbh id rather have an experienced teacher like i do rather than a useless, newly qualified teacher like my politics teacher

yh true, one of our business teachers is really well qualified but the other isn't at all the only experience she has is a business studies a level she did like 10 years ago.
Original post by EEC99
What's a developed market, I can't find it in my notes anywhere but theres a question about it on Tutor2U's example?

whats the question
Original post by dididid
likewise i don't think many people that do a level business also did it at gcse, although you will have all your AS knowledge and theme 4 just builds on it and there is not too much new stuff to really learn . and i use a revision guide from anforme that our school got us.

I haven't done AS coz the new specification allows only A2 exams.
I haven't done AS coz the new specification allows only A2 exams.

yh but did you not get taught business in yr 12?
how do I revise for the exams and are there key points I need to learn for the exams like the pattern of answering a question.
Original post by EEC99

a market in a country with a developed economy? lots of FDI? , ease of trading, restrictions
Original post by dididid
yh but did you not get taught business in yr 12?

no I literally just took the subject this January. Im also a private candidate so I don't go to school
no I literally just took the subject this January. Im also a private candidate so I don't go to school

oh right haha makes sense , how have you taught it yourself then ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending