ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razah123)
    https://qualifications.pearson.com/c..._Collation.pdf
    Question 1c
    Why does supply move to the right?
    because yotel are willing to supply more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllanSmith22)
    Literally just started yesterday and I need new A too. I find business pretty easy but I'm not too keen on that third paper
    yh it is quite straight forward tbh, a lot is just common sense and general knowledge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    yh it is quite straight forward tbh, a lot is just common sense and general knowledge
    THats why I like it, our business teacher literally only talks about his life and past jobs yet I still know all the stuff

ReputationRep:
    THats why I like it, our business teacher literally only talks about his life and past jobs yet I still know all the stuff
    hahaha , thats excactly the same with one of out business teachers

ReputationRep:
    hahaha , thats excactly the same with one of out business teachers
    tbh id rather have an experienced teacher like i do rather than a useless, newly qualified teacher like my politics teacher

ReputationRep:
    We have 2 groups. In total from our college we probably have about 30. There will be quite a lot sitting the exam I think tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razah123)
    https://qualifications.pearson.com/c..._Collation.pdf
    Question 1c
    Why does supply move to the right?

Because the supply has increased.When supply increases it shifts to the right...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EEC99)
    We have 2 groups. In total from our college we probably have about 30. There will be quite a lot sitting the exam I think tbh
    we have 6 .... not many people do it in sixth form

ReputationRep:
    What's a developed market, I can't find it in my notes anywhere but theres a question about it on Tutor2U's example?

ReputationRep:
    yh and that its the first time its being tested id suspect they will increase each year so ours will be slightly higher i guess.
    have you done much revision for this? I'm pretty much teaching it all to myself in these 2 days haha and i need an A
    same I haven't started revision for theme 4 properly and I'm a completely new student to business coz I didn't take it for GCSE. do you maybe know where I could find revision stuff for theme 4 ? and is theme 4 and unit 4 the same thing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theNewkidd)
    same I haven't started revision for theme 4 properly and I'm a completely new student to business coz I didn't take it for GCSE. do you maybe know where I could find revision stuff for theme 4 ? and is theme 4 and unit 4 the same thing ?
    likewise i don't think many people that do a level business also did it at gcse, although you will have all your AS knowledge and theme 4 just builds on it and there is not too much new stuff to really learn . and i use a revision guide from anforme that our school got us.

ReputationRep:
    tbh id rather have an experienced teacher like i do rather than a useless, newly qualified teacher like my politics teacher
    yh true, one of our business teachers is really well qualified but the other isn't at all the only experience she has is a business studies a level she did like 10 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EEC99)
    What's a developed market, I can't find it in my notes anywhere but theres a question about it on Tutor2U's example?
    whats the question

ReputationRep:
    likewise i don't think many people that do a level business also did it at gcse, although you will have all your AS knowledge and theme 4 just builds on it and there is not too much new stuff to really learn . and i use a revision guide from anforme that our school got us.
    I haven't done AS coz the new specification allows only A2 exams.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done AS coz the new specification allows only A2 exams.
    yh but did you not get taught business in yr 12?

ReputationRep:
    how do I revise for the exams and are there key points I need to learn for the exams like the pattern of answering a question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EEC99)
    a market in a country with a developed economy? lots of FDI? , ease of trading, restrictions

ReputationRep:
    yh but did you not get taught business in yr 12?
    no I literally just took the subject this January. Im also a private candidate so I don't go to school

ReputationRep:
    no I literally just took the subject this January. Im also a private candidate so I don't go to school
    oh right haha makes sense , how have you taught it yourself then ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.