ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razah123)
    https://qualifications.pearson.com/c..._Collation.pdf
    Question 1c
    Why does supply move to the right?
    because yotel are willing to supply more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllanSmith22)
    Literally just started yesterday and I need new A too. I find business pretty easy but I'm not too keen on that third paper
    yh it is quite straight forward tbh, a lot is just common sense and general knowledge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    yh it is quite straight forward tbh, a lot is just common sense and general knowledge
    THats why I like it, our business teacher literally only talks about his life and past jobs yet I still know all the stuff

ReputationRep:
    THats why I like it, our business teacher literally only talks about his life and past jobs yet I still know all the stuff
    hahaha , thats excactly the same with one of out business teachers

ReputationRep:
    hahaha , thats excactly the same with one of out business teachers
    tbh id rather have an experienced teacher like i do rather than a useless, newly qualified teacher like my politics teacher

ReputationRep:
    We have 2 groups. In total from our college we probably have about 30. There will be quite a lot sitting the exam I think tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razah123)
    https://qualifications.pearson.com/c..._Collation.pdf
    Question 1c
    Why does supply move to the right?

Because the supply has increased.When supply increases it shifts to the right...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EEC99)
    We have 2 groups. In total from our college we probably have about 30. There will be quite a lot sitting the exam I think tbh
    we have 6 .... not many people do it in sixth form

ReputationRep:
    What's a developed market, I can't find it in my notes anywhere but theres a question about it on Tutor2U's example?

ReputationRep:
    yh and that its the first time its being tested id suspect they will increase each year so ours will be slightly higher i guess.
    have you done much revision for this? I'm pretty much teaching it all to myself in these 2 days haha and i need an A
    same I haven't started revision for theme 4 properly and I'm a completely new student to business coz I didn't take it for GCSE. do you maybe know where I could find revision stuff for theme 4 ? and is theme 4 and unit 4 the same thing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theNewkidd)
    same I haven't started revision for theme 4 properly and I'm a completely new student to business coz I didn't take it for GCSE. do you maybe know where I could find revision stuff for theme 4 ? and is theme 4 and unit 4 the same thing ?
    likewise i don't think many people that do a level business also did it at gcse, although you will have all your AS knowledge and theme 4 just builds on it and there is not too much new stuff to really learn . and i use a revision guide from anforme that our school got us.

ReputationRep:
    tbh id rather have an experienced teacher like i do rather than a useless, newly qualified teacher like my politics teacher
    yh true, one of our business teachers is really well qualified but the other isn't at all the only experience she has is a business studies a level she did like 10 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EEC99)
    What's a developed market, I can't find it in my notes anywhere but theres a question about it on Tutor2U's example?
    whats the question

ReputationRep:
    likewise i don't think many people that do a level business also did it at gcse, although you will have all your AS knowledge and theme 4 just builds on it and there is not too much new stuff to really learn . and i use a revision guide from anforme that our school got us.
    I haven't done AS coz the new specification allows only A2 exams.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done AS coz the new specification allows only A2 exams.
    yh but did you not get taught business in yr 12?

ReputationRep:
    how do I revise for the exams and are there key points I need to learn for the exams like the pattern of answering a question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EEC99)
    a market in a country with a developed economy? lots of FDI? , ease of trading, restrictions

ReputationRep:
    yh but did you not get taught business in yr 12?
    no I literally just took the subject this January. Im also a private candidate so I don't go to school

ReputationRep:
    no I literally just took the subject this January. Im also a private candidate so I don't go to school
    oh right haha makes sense , how have you taught it yourself then ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.