70.00%
    Weed
    30.00%

ReputationRep:
    What's your opinion...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epoddoulc)
    What's your opinion...
    Probably alcohol because you can become dependant on it, unlike weed (as far as I know).

ReputationRep:
    In terms of being productive i would say weed is worse. I stopped taking weed because it made me really lazy and lost a lot of motivation. Alcohol on the other hand i think is worse for your body, but i can function the next day even when im hungover.

ReputationRep:
    People don't get into fights, yell and scream and beat up their wives and kids; stab people, sexually assault women because they've smoked too much weed.

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol is worse but it is actually better to suppress emotions and depression than weed.

Weed is good but its biggest flaw is suppressing emotions (being high only last like 2 hours whilst being drunk can last longer) hence it causes a lost of motivation (but mad creativity)

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by worse?

Alcohol will mess you up much more in the long term.

ReputationRep:
    I don't use either but I'd say marijuana is worse

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you mean by worse.

In terms of toxicity to the body, clearly alcohol is worse but, personally, I find alcohol a better recreational experience.

I would rather drink than smoke weed so in that sense weed is worse.

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol causes more deaths than weed without a doubt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    People don't get into fights, yell and scream and beat up their wives and kids; stab people, sexually assault women because they've smoked too much weed.
    was literally about to say this

the only time it is because of weed is because it was mixed with drink lol

ReputationRep:
    Each has there own pros and cons depending on how much and how often. But from an obtainment angle weed is worse because it is unregulated. Unless you are growing your own you have no idea what else it could be laced with and where the money made from it goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibbyyyyy)
    Alcohol causes more deaths than weed without a doubt
    Alcohol is legal whereas weed isn't.
    Well done sherlock.....

ReputationRep:
    Obviously alcohol is objectively more harmful to one's health.

However I will say, I find stoners far more annoying than drunks. Yes, the stoner probably isn't going to punch me in the face for talking to his girlfriend, but it is highly likely he will start dropping pseudo-profound, 'stoner wisdom' upon me such as, "If everybody just smoked weed, there would be like, no more war and hatred and like we'd all live in peace like", or start rambling on about some wanky, quantum new-age nonsense and generally just sit there looking insufferably smug with themselves because they obviously have it all figured out.

ReputationRep:
    There is a dichotomy between either:

1: Inhale a flurry of nasty nasting chemical bs smoke into your lungs causing them harm

or

2: Drink till you sink causing you damage

Neither.

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, weed is worse.
    Weed has done nothing wrong to me, but the last few times when I smoked I was having a bad trip. I didn't smoke since July. It's just like all the anxiety flows out even more. I don't know why it started to be like that.
    Unlike marijuana, I like alcohol more. I like when I'm drunk. lol

ReputationRep:
    Obviously alcohol considering the vast amount of damage it inflicts on society. The elite want that chaos though, because a population numbed by alcohol wont ever try and change the order of things. This is why rave culture was stamped out by Thatcher and why Cannabis wont ever be legal; our entire economy is centred around alcohol and repairing the effects of it. This is why islam is such a threat to these jewish ***** ,they dont want a pure, united community.

Here you go peasants heres your FA cup, Strictly Come Dancing and 2 for 1 shots at Oceana; just you be a good wage slave now and be a devotee to alcohol, credit and tabloid culture.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Weed is mentally more damaging in terms of the links to schizophrenia, paranoia, exacerbating mental illnesses etc. whereas alcohol is much harder on the body physically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeHumanisation)
    Obviously alcohol considering the vast amount of damage it inflicts on society. The elite want that chaos though, because a population numbed by alcohol wont ever try and change the order of things. Here you go peasants heres your FA cup, Strictly Come Dancing and 2 for 1 shots at Oceana; just you be a good wage slave now and be a devotee to alcohol, credit and tabloid culture.
    someones going through a stage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dafock)
    Zionist?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dafock)
    It's a troll, just leave it be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.