Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Is it possible to repay a student loan at once or do you have to repay over the years ??

    And how do I have to inform the authorities of my income when I am outside of the country ?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    You can repay your balance in full at any time.

    If you have a loan balance and you have entered repayment, you must notify us if your leaving the UK for a period of more than 3 months.

    You would complete the Overseas Income Assessment form and provided evidence of your means of financial support overseas. We would then advise you of any repayments that were due.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.