Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgialennon)
    New Spec OCR History Grade Boundaries released - http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/411689-...-june-2017.pdf

Is this actually correct?? I'm actually starting to stress now. 😥😥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
    I'm in the same boat; I think a friend sent me the exemplar paper if you want me to add it onto TSR.
    Have you bought or had a look at the new revision guide? It's quite useful
    Hey! I’m not sure if you still look at this thread,, but I’m taking A2 History this year (with two of the same topics as you - Tudors and Russian rulers). Could you send me the exemplar answer and perhaps any resources you used? Thanks!!!!! Also how did your coursework go?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuceeAlicee)
    Unit 1 - Early Stuarts and the Origins of the Civil War 1603-1660
    Unit 2 - USA in the 19th Century - Westward Expansion and Civil War 1803-1890
    Unit 3 - US Civil Rights 1865-1992
    For unit 1 do you know what the questions were on the AS paper?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember what the questions were for Russian history?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syndron)
    Unit 1: Early Stuarts and the Origins of the Civil War 1603-1660
    Unit 2: South Africa (Apartheid)
    Unit 4: Middle East
    Ohhh!!! I'm doing the Middle East too, just wondering how you were revising, because I have no idea how to lay it out. It's not like the AS material where you can learn everything. Apparently we have to learn by themes?
    Let me know, pleasee

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 2, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.