Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RevisionGuide)
    The interpretation question should be fine as they can only really ask you two specific questions (Did Napoleon destroy or maintain the gains of the revolution or what were the origins of the revolution). As for everything else, I've just been learning all of the really important stuff and not the minor details as it is really difficult to learn everything. I've just been going through Napoleon, and now I'm going to do the terror and directory . The annoying this is, I have 3 other exams in the same week.
    Yea me too (with the three other exams) and i hope something about napoleon being a military dictator comes up.It's in the afternoon so i was going to cam specifics in the mourning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProbablyJade)
    Yea me too (with the three other exams) and i hope something about napoleon being a military dictator comes up.It's in the afternoon so i was going to cam specifics in the mourning
    I think the directory and the terror might come up as one of the 30 markers:/

ReputationRep:
    I think the directory and the terror might come up as one of the 30 markers:/
    I wouldn't mind that... i was thinking there would be a lot of Napoleon seeing as he wasn't on there at all last year

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind that... i was thinking there would be a lot of Napoleon seeing as he wasn't on there at all last year
    Both questions from the specimen paper were on napoleon. Not sure if that means anything though.

ReputationRep:
    "The revolution was a culmination of a long social and economic development, which made the Bourgeoisie the masters of France." (Marxist Interpretation)
    Evaluate the strengths and limitations of this interpretation, making reference to other interpretations you have studied.
    Can someone help weigh up the strengths and limitations of this interpretation, whilst using appropriate evidence to support your points.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am doing the same Unit Y221: Democracy and Dictatorships in Germany 1919–1963 unit and really need resources for it please,

(Original post by georgialennon)
    I'm doing:

Unit Y104: England 1377-1455
    Unit Y221: Democracy and Dictatorships in Germany 1919-1963
    Unit Y319: Civil Rights in the USA 1865–1992
    Happy to help if anyone has any questions/issues, or needs resources, with/for any of the above units

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgialennon)
    I'm doing:

Unit Y104: England 1377-1455
    Unit Y221: Democracy and Dictatorships in Germany 1919-1963
    Unit Y319: Civil Rights in the USA 1865–1992
    Happy to help if anyone has any questions/issues, or needs resources, with/for any of the above units
    Hi, do you know of any exemplar questions for a 30 mark question in Germany?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gbou12)
    Hi, I am doing the same Unit Y221: Democracy and Dictatorships in Germany 1919–1963 unit and really need resources for it please,
    PM your email address and I'll send some resources over to you tomorrow. Let me know if you need help with anything specific

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious_bethany)
    Hi, do you know of any exemplar questions for a 30 mark question in Germany?
    Is this for the AS-Level 30 Mark Knowledge Question or A2-Level 20 Mark Knowledge Question?

Let me know what format you're after and then PM me your email address - I have a bank of questions for this unit that I'll send your way and you can have a look over them. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other issues

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing
    Unit 1: England 1199-1272 (John and Henry II)
    Unit 2: Cold War
    Unit 3: Tudor Rebellions
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Units:
    Crusades and Crusader States 1095-1191
    The mid-tudor Crisis 1485-1558
    Russia and its rulers 1855-1964

ReputationRep:
    "The revolution was a culmination of a long social and economic development, which made the Bourgeoisie the masters of France." (Marxist Interpretation)
    Evaluate the strengths and limitations of this interpretation, making reference to other interpretations you have studied.
    Can someone help weigh up the strengths and limitations of this interpretation, whilst using appropriate evidence to support your points.
    How did you find it? I thought it was okay?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it? I thought it was okay?
    A nice paper overall. I did the assess the reasons for the fall of the monarchy in 1793 question. The interpretation for Napoleon was what I wanted to come up, and not the origins of french revolution interpretation so I was pretty happy about that

ReputationRep:
    A nice paper overall. I did the assess the reasons for the fall of the monarchy in 1793 question. The interpretation for Napoleon was what I wanted to come up, and not the origins of french revolution interpretation so I was pretty happy about that
    I did the same questions... imglad napoleon came up to... he couldn't really not after not appearing in last years paper!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here do or know anyone that does: The German Reformation 1515-1559 I presume,
    Apart from my school, I do not know anyone that does it and it is a new A Level Spec.
    With my school being one of the few doing proper AS exams this year, feel at a disadvantage as less people. Harder to get the grades...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undec)
    Does anyone here do or know anyone that does: The German Reformation 1515-1559 I presume,
    Apart from my school, I do not know anyone that does it and it is a new A Level Spec.
    With my school being one of the few doing proper AS exams this year, feel at a disadvantage as less people. Harder to get the grades...
    I am doing proper AS exams as well, why do you think that makes us disadvantaged? (but i didn't do the german reformation)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1_Zainn_)
    Hello im studying civil rights in the USA 1865-1992, im in year 12 and am struggling with more or less everything , such as Africans american civil rights, native american civil right and women and their civil rights.

If you dont mind can you send me some resources and notes, essay etc regarding these areas it will be much appreciated. thank you
    Just about to sit the A2 exam for this, so you're in luck! PM me if you need any rescources (I have 'borrowed' many from revison sites) or if you need help with a particular group. Has your teacher asked to to approach the essay questions chronogically or thematically? The best thing to do would be to focus on potential turning points for each group (eg 1960s for AA's, Dawes Act or 1920's for NA's and the two world wars for women.) If you need any help just let me know.

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephenlewis09)
    Just about to sit the A2 exam for this, so you're in luck! PM me if you need any rescources (I have 'borrowed' many from revison sites) or if you need help with a particular group. Has your teacher asked to to approach the essay questions chronogically or thematically? The best thing to do would be to focus on potential turning points for each group (eg 1960s for AA's, Dawes Act or 1920's for NA's and the two world wars for women.) If you need any help just let me know.

Hope this helps!
    Yh mates I would appreciate if you could send me resources for natives Americans , women, and civil rights.( all your resources if possible I'm planning on revising this week holidays. Also any example essays, or just essay regarding these topic would be helpful.Tbh my teacher hasn't said much on how to approach question , so I do whatever some time chronologically dome times.

I got my next mocks on the week of June 15

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am studying the following:
    Early Stuarts and the Origins of the Civil War 1603-1660
    Philip II 1556-1598
    US Civil Rights 1865-1992

I am really struggling with Philip II (especially religion & foreign policy) as I can hardly find any resources.
    Please let me know if there are any resources or if you have any advice for any of the topics

Thanks - really appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
    Units:
    Crusades and Crusader States 1095-1191
    The mid-tudor Crisis 1485-1558
    Russia and its rulers 1855-1964
    hi, im sorry to be a pain but do by any chance have crusader notes or essays that I can look at? I’m feeling a bit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.