Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddFuturez)
    OH!! How did you find it?
    Source Q was quite nice imo, the main problem I had was time. How'd you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am doing my A2 for french rev and napoleon next wednesday can you remember what your exam questions were specifically? My class are using process of elimination from our AS exam and the specimens to decide what is unlikely to come up. I can't find anything on the AS exam from this year 😂 Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephenlewis09)
    Source Q was quite nice imo, the main problem I had was time. How'd you find it?
    It was good if I revised more, source question was great, literally a god-send lol, but I was weak on two kings they gave in the essay questions; essentially a lack of preparation. But I'm so sad there was no Edward or Aethrlred lol so unlucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NomadPrincess)
    Omg who did the early Stuart's and origins of civil war topic?? I found it so confusing! I think I did really bad because my answers were so vague for the 20 mark essay question
    I did it too. The source question was okay and the essay question, James and Parliament disputes, was the bestest question I could have hoped for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violeta23)
    Anyone else do the Tudors 1547-1603?
    Yep, I did
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing the Crusades and Crusader States paper on wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RevisionGuide)
    A nice paper overall. I did the assess the reasons for the fall of the monarchy in 1793 question. The interpretation for Napoleon was what I wanted to come up, and not the origins of french revolution interpretation so I was pretty happy about that
    Hi, do you remember what the other essay question was ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi: has anyone done the a level exam for Anglo-Saxon England to Norman rule (1036-1104) 😀 If so what were all of the questions (esp the sources) ty

ReputationRep:
    Hi - Do you have any practise essay questions for the Cold War in Europe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
    Is anyone doing the Crusades and Crusader States paper on wednesday?
    I am doing it mate, how you feeling for it

ReputationRep:
    I think for French Revolution and Napoleon I am just going to revise Napoleon essays - on the specimen paper at least one option had a Napoleon essay, and it's so much easier to learn them than all of the different things that could come up for French Rev...they didn't even test us on Napoleon last year so it's got to come up right?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardHomqvist)
    I am doing it mate, how you feeling for it
    I was feeling confident? But after the horrible classics paper I had today, I'm thinking that Crusades is going to be my worst paper out of the three.
    I'm just hoping that one question option had both the First and Third.
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IssyJuly7)
    I think for French Revolution and Napoleon I am just going to revise Napoleon essays - on the specimen paper at least one option had a Napoleon essay, and it's so much easier to learn them than all of the different things that could come up for French Rev...they didn't
    even test us on Napoleon last year so it's got to come up right?
    I agree that it's easier to learn napoleons essays. Also there are only limited things that could come up for napoleon: reasons for success, reforms, fall, basically.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any last minute predictions for the Germany 1919-63 tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any predictions on the Italian unification paper 1789-1896 paper?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the Germany 1919-63 paper?

I was only able to get a few hours of revision for it done last night so I was expecting the worse...

Came when I saw Nazi economic policy lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Movementmoments)
    How did everyone find the Germany 1919-63 paper?

I was only able to get a few hours of revision for it done last night so I was expecting the worse...

Came when I saw Nazi economic policy lol
    Lolol I did the economy policy as well. How did you find the 10marker? I did the essay first because I was more confident and then ran out of time 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esthercrouch9741)
    Lolol I did the economy policy as well. How did you find the 10marker? I did the essay first because I was more confident and then ran out of time 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh unlucky. I did 10 marker first (Cannot sanction disturbance of the natural order) and focused mainly on econ stability which allowed recovery. USA - Dawes/Young plans and Stresemann introduction of reutenmark.

Essay went well too

How badly did you run out of time? Did you managed to get any of the 10 marker done?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do Cold War in Asia?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do Russia 1894-1941?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.