Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomahawker314)
    Also where is it declared, is there a way to put it on the SAQ?
    Good Q. I thought maybe SAQ; if there's no slot for it, put it on anyway? Or teacher's ref?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physics Enemy)
    Good Q. I thought maybe SAQ; if there's no slot for it, put it on anyway? Or teacher's ref?
    Yes I believe there is an additional information section with 600 char limit it could go in if nowhere else. I doubt it matters where it goes really, as long as it is there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physics Enemy)
    Yes, solid mark, well done. 'Merit - 75/100' is better than pretending you didn't do AEA/STEP I (when many have). You'll get the certificate soon.

If someone failed the AEA, I'd obv say don't declare it. And if they scraped a Merit, I'd say it's worth declaring but don't mention the mark unless you must. IMO.
    I've put forward a review of the marking so hopefully it will increase!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.